VN - Ren'Py - Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    I normaly stay away from any NTR games but this one is pretty good since you can stay clear of the NTR and cheating and such which improves the game, theres just to much weird stuff which is why i cant give it a higher rating since it messes up the story to much.

The main Story it self isent that bad , MC and hes GF finds them self in a new world and join a guild to earn money while trying to find a way to get back to their own world, there arent really many LIs i would say 2 and maybe a side character as well.

It did supprise me when they did a decent virgin scene with the GF, deflower with blood was a nice supprise since its something alot of games forget, then if you take the Aikos virginity theres no blood and she acts nothing like a virgin not even in dialogs it feels worng when she says "your pretty good at this" which makes you think its not her first time even though her stats said virgin? so thats a bit of a fail after a decent first scene, i think when you fuck Aiko the 3rd or 4th time she finaly loses her virginity? lol not that the scene is a virgin scene, it just feels like a mess.

And about stats at one point a dude ask you who you like the most, your GF or Aiko, the one you select there will have 100% of the love points remove and reset to 0? that made absolutly no sense to me, i guess your only allowed to go for a single girl which is a bit boring so early in the game and it also feels pointless when game adds another option for a LI after that.

And it will lock you out of any content with that girl you dont pick? i find that a bit idiotic and its only making game alot more boring and due to that some story parts starts making no sense, like guild leader ask who of your two team mates did the best? you can only pick one girl since it reset the points on the one you dident pick when talking to the dude? so why ask whos best when the choice is one out of one? it makes story feel off and hole point system feels more and more stupid and missing points to do stuff happens constantly.

Game has diffrent type of paths, cuckold, cheating, sharing, corruption, NTR, love but how it really works or what diffrense there are in some isent that clear to me, you gain points in love/corruption/cheating/cuckold as stats and also in happy/bad/netruel/corruption endings...to me it sounds like theres a bit to much to keep track off for the dev but we will see how if it works out or not in the long run, but for now it seems to ruin the game more then making it fun.

Girls 2/5
    Theres just very few girls in this one, the diversity in builds are ok since one is small and one is a bit bigger, but i just feel it lacks a bit due to having so few in the game.

Animations 1/5
    Game could use some animation to make it more fun to play, the sex scene as they are now are pretty poor and boring to say the least, i did see two animated scenes but it was really bad.

Music 3/5
    Its ok it changes so it dosent become boring like other games so thats nice, still nothing special though just standard background tunes.

Sandbox 4/5
    The reason i score it so high is because its not really much of a sandbox, you click what mission you want and click a few places to visit in town so theres really not much to it since 99% of the time its not sandbox.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Archetype0

I.. really really really want to like this game. It's interesting in concept albeit a bit unconventional and odd. I appreciate being given choices in game, as they help these sort of games to feel actually like games instead of stories.. But I genuinely can't seem to read what exactly means what..

You're given all of these stats that you can look into by clicking the bottom right of the screen, and you even have cheats so you can nab specifically the scenes you want to see.. But it's like handing someone a map without a legend or compass. Even downloading the walkthrough is an exercise in futility as you can't read the thing even with maximum magnification..

I'll likely come back and redo this review later eventually, but right now I just felt I couldn't help but want to vent my frustrations with this. It looks interesting, it sounds great. It has all kinds of paths, but what's the difference between a.. Cheating Path and a Corruption Path? What's the difference between Infidelity and cheating (Seriously they're listed as two different paths.) for that matter? What's the difference between Dominant and Vanilla? How do you switch down these paths? What gives what points?

Further.. I feel a bit tricked reading on the patreon there's supposed to be animation but... The animated scenes must be way further down the line... Not that the scenes provided are awful mind you.. Just makes me wonder when they'll go back and animate the old scenes.

Anyways. just.. wanted to vent. Walkthrough isn't helpful.. At all.. Easy to get lost in game and easy to get knocked out of content you might have wanted to see... Also hard to tell what events are important and should be sought after during quests and what can safely be ignored or should be ignored. I'll come back after playing the game more. Probably..
  3. 2.00 star(s)

legojoe1

As of this Review: I'm going through content for 0.1.0 - 0.1.7

I read on the Patreon page that animations were added and it's on version 0.2.9 now. So I gave it a go and this game has no animations thus far. Seems to be made in Koikatsu Party considering the UI and everything so this seems disappointing.

Story thus far is whatever, isekai story and you try to bumble your way about this new world. You join the Adventurers' Guild and take quests to advance the plotline.

Now the meat of it all... Getting to sex scenes. While extremely thankful for the base game program giving us the ability to go back on dialogue options, there's waaaaay too many split paths. Some options are locked unless you have specific H-related Stats to select them but the game doesn't tell you what is needed. So early on you need to go go through all the dialogue options to figure out what was needed to get specific scenarios.

Later on it gets more ridiculous because of the amount of different H-related stats and dialogue options. So the game telling you not enough points, you will never know what it means. Affection? NTR? Cuck? Corruption? Which is it game?

In fact for some freaking reason at Chapter 1.2 I needed to make a choice between Sakiko (your girlfriend) and Aiko (new loli mage that joins your party) and effectively kill off their affection for you. Can you bring it up back up? I don't know, -20 seems pretty damn steep. Because after the choice that brings it to 0, the next events forces you to only be able to go with the one you chose like what?

Let me elaborate. After the events of choosing a girl, which brings it to 0 for the girl not chosen, you can only choose one girl to do the next few story quests with. The girl you've not chosen gets a -10. However, I can't choose Aiko because her affection is at 0 so she takes a double whammy hitting -20!

There's a 'walkthrough' guide on the developer's Patreon but for some reason it's so damn zoomed out you can't read it even with a magnifying glass. So you zoom in and it's like on 8-bit words. I can barely make out any of the words having to guesstimate.

The next issue is the Gallery. Developer has not updated this. I've gotten some H scenes that aren't not in the Gallery so you will need to save if you want to re-visit certain scenes or events. Not that you would want to because boy howdy do these sex scenes have issues as it stands. I already mentioned the lack of animations but there are some scenes that for some reason the models are extremely.. I don't know what's the word that should be used here but the character model transitions to something like back in the early 2000s with blocky-like curves. Like the butt has a bunch of squares.

Sound effects died like after the first few variety of sex scenes. So you're just looking at a still image with some music and reading text. Honestly you might have a more enjoyable time listening to ASMR than this. Now to give SOME credit there are some decent scenes from what I've experienced but it's like 2-3 out of the 40 I've seen thus far. Good thing you can download this for free huh?

I've been forcing myself to try and see if there's any light to this dark tunnel and uh... Naaaaah. Again this is for version 0.1.0 - 0.1.7 content, according to the walkthrough. So maybe when I reach 0.2.0, it gets better? The Patreon page states animations added sooooo....
  4. 2.00 star(s)

EquinoxGG

The premise is good but the execution is not great. There is too much convolution in decisions and how to get into different routes, so if you mess up in one decision you won't even realise it until you get further down the line and realise you don't have enough points with any of the characters to access scenes and continue the game. I like the character models a lot and each character has a unique personality that works well, just wish the route progression and the scenes themselves were more fleshed out.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ubira

there are more detailed analyzes than mine, because the game has so many negative points that I'm too lazy to list everything, I'm going to say something I don't like, normally isekai games have the harem tag... this one doesn't, and I thought it was really weird to have what to choose between loli and mc's girlfriend (ex?), I know there is no harem tag, but I feel like I'm losing a lot of the content this way, it's like having several options and only taking advantage of one, including scenes, and dialogue, which is already in another topic, I've never seen a game with so many bifurcations of choices like this one, normally I hate kinetic novels, I like having control over my character and the story, but in this game he put so many bifurcations, so many alternatives that I constantly feel like I'm leaving important content behind, which kind of forces the player to have to create several saves to be able to enjoy the game... and I prefer to play with a single save, so for me this wasn't that good. Now there is a problem more on the programming side, it seems that the game was developed in the Spanish language and translated by some type of automatic translator integrated into the game, which constantly takes away the language and returns it to Spanish... be it a word or whole phrases, As you can see, English isn't even my natural language... imagine Spanish... Finally, in my experience with the game I felt that it lacks depth, the game focuses too much on creating situations of sharing "lis" that forgets to create an essence for the characters or to justify such scenes, example.. guild mission, go to the bar and the mission is for your girl to dance either just for you (without sex) or with a bunch of random faceless npc (with sex between the npc, not the mc) and that's it, it's over the mission... without essence or climax or anything.
    So for those who want a fap with quick ntr sharing without too much fuss in the game, and focused on a single girl, because there is no harem... this game could be good for you
    if you get over the buggy writing.
    NOTE: even if you have sex with the loli, in the statistics it counts as if she were a virgin, or even if she has sex with several NPCs.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World is a story about... do I even really need to say? Gotta love overly descriptive titles.

It's one of those VNs with a hundred background stats and a bunch of non-decisions that boost them behind the scenes. Fortunately, there's a button to make the stats visible so you can generally path the game exactly as you please.

The problem of course then becomes whether the paths are something you want to see. There's a true love path where you and your girlfriend roam around a fantasy world doing quest shit and fucking every night after you chase off the monster/rapist of the week who's after her. Outside of that, the rest of the content is over 2/3rds rape or dub-con NTR. I was pretty disappointed as I like my corruption consensual and that's a very small minority of the content.

There's also a second girl in the game, but she's basically just a model swap for the girlfriend. While the girlfriend initially gets some scenes that the side piece doesn't, eventually you have to choose one or the other and each girl has almost identical scenes past that point. It's kinda lame, as I was hoping to corrupt them both.

The overall story just isn't good enough to bother with. It's your basic isekai with more fucking. Unfortunately, the characters have backstory but no personality, and the plot doesn't do anything particularly novel or interesting. It doesn't help that there are translation issues as well. It's not MTL, but there are frequent typos and occasional difficult to parse sentences. Not even worth the price of admission.

I can only recommend this game to people who are intense cucks with a rape fetish. Too much of the game is dedicated to voyeuristic rape for anything else. The rest of the content feels like a side focus at best, so you may as well look elsewhere if that's not your thing.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

WankerDxD

The main reason to play this game is NTR.

That's exactly the type of NTR i like , a cheating but loyal GF, she's not after man but when she get the opportunity she'll enjoy it .

Buildup ideas for NTR are great and unique, enjoyed faping on this game more than many famous DAZ games with top quality .

another side point, I love when she get shy and when she lie on me after getting fucked, thinking that i don't know.

Negative : Average graphics, English, Bugs, Default Koikatsu scenes.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

APonderingWhat

Felt the need to review due to its low score. I have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about. Current version is 0.1.4. The game's setting is a typical isekai, and its main focus is NTR (not surprising).
    However, it is not a simple corruption game where your girlfriend becomes a slut because of things out of your control. It is your choice on whether she falls or remains loyal. You can prevent or cause corruption/rape/NTR in many cases, and most of the choices are quite obvious. "You need to fight some bandits. Would you like to fight together, fight by yourself, or send your girlfriend in to distract them?" I wonder which choice leads to corruption and rape.
    One criticism that I see in the reviews is that the choices are confusing; however, I had no such problem. I ended up replaying the game multiple times to see all of the possibilites, and many of the choices seemed quite easy to understand on what would happen. In fact, I love having so many choices that allowed not only many different paths but also replayability.
    With the story, it is a typical isekai, and the characters themselves acknowledge it as such. Not to say that it breaks the fourth wall, but the isekai genre is so overdone both in anime and in h-games that having the characters acknowledge it and quickly acclimate to their situation is nice and sensible. How smart or idiotic the MC is depends on what you choose. You can play the MC that is a complete idiot and oblivious to what is happening to his girlfriend, the MC that protects his girlfriend from everyone trying to get into her pants, or the MC that lets everything happen to his girlfriend while he watches.
    This is one game that I actually can't wait to see more of. Part of me wishes I found this game later so that I could play a lot more, but again, this game at the moment has a lot of replayability. It's not perfect, but considering its early version, it is a lot of fun and has a lot of promise.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

It is nothing but a corrupt game. The story is absymal you appear in another world and your not panicking. You just take it in stride like it's an everyday occurrence. Text is bland and uninteresting.

Story: 1/5 (shallow not even a story)

Game is boring and fast route to corruption.. no effort behind it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

The game in its current state is very confusing and difficult to play. The art and scenarios are well done, but this game has a million choices and a single wrong choice locks you out of routes. For a game that offers so many niche variations of fetishes, it needs a walkthrough to be able to play it in its current state. It would be better if the developer made it clear what routes your choices are leading you to.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Trickstar

Pretty good so far, though due to not having that much content yet to accurately get a better feel on how everything is going to be handled I can't give it 5 stars yet.

The model for the girl looks good and the story is okay so far as well. The game also has a decent amount of choices so far that make it feel less linear (though still only 2 paths since its pushing ntr and a route that isn't pushing it) that doesn't force you to go with scenes you are not interested in (like you can view one ntr scene but prevent another from happening where games usually force them all).

Overall it's good so far, but needs more content to truly flesh it out and determine if it will be as good as the premise seems.