Seeking Corruption but not rape?

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Greetings. I am a huge fan of games in which a female protagonist begins by being interested in sexual acts, and then spirals out of control and becomes a complete wanton slut. However, I am not a big fan of scenes that get excessively rapey, and I absolutely ABHOR the trope of "quiet girl needs to get raped into liking sex". I want this descent into corruption to be something the girl does willingly.

From the top of my head, I can think of three games that meet exactly my taste: Nymphomania Paradox, Miko's Sexual Adventure, and I Love Exposure! So yeah, I figured I'd stop by and ask you cultured people if you know any other games that are in line with those.

Games like Claire's Quest, Melty's Quest and Karryn's Prison, I.E. games in which the girl is harassed and/or manipulated and/or put in a situation with rapey overtones, and then willingly descends into corruption, are a borderline case: I am mostly fine with those, but given the choice I'd prefer a game in which the girl is entirely willing from the very beginning, like the first three I've mentioned. In other words, I prefer "curious girl goes too far and lets herself become a cum dump" as opposed to "stupid cow gets easily manipulated into becoming a cum dump".

Any recommendations?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For something similar to KP, there's SR.
GGGB is a classic corruption game with no rape AFAIK, has some avoidable coercive situations though.
From what I played, SB is a pretty sex-positive game and decently-written with no rape, has some mind-control themes though.
Most of these life-sims fit the bill. Though they tend to be grindy and unfocused compared to a more linear game.
Caliross is one with a variety of consensual routes, albeit often with a mind-control aspect.

A couple others I'm passingly familiar with that might be on-point:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dilmur-v0-17b-shaso.7591/
https://f95zone.to/threads/pizza-hot-v0-7-d-abelius.94426/

You may also find some more with these tags, and add whatever other tags you want/want excluded (like .e.g. mind-control, blackmail).

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Coming of Age should fit that description quite well. The pace is fairly slow and doesn't involve almost anything non-consensual. She is "encouraged" by her friends and family, but she remains in control and chooses to "progress" solely because of her own curiosity/excitement.