Seeking Girl life simulation game

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I am looking for some Girl life simulation game.
Played are currently:
Accidental woman (But too grindy for me and i had problems getting into the game)
FemLife (too less clothes for me, only a few to choose from)
Girl Life (too much clothes, and Sveta is now pregnant the 4th time, don't know how it could happen. :) But too less F/F action for me)
Insexsity (too less F/F Action and also too less clothes to choose from. Also too much rape for me)

I'd would also accept M to F transformation games, where i can play a girl and enjoy my dirty side.
Any feedback is appreciated!

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Cupid's Way - new but has a fair bit of content already. Less grindy than most/any other life-sim, I'll wager.
Degrees of Lewdity - basically a life-sim set in the rapiest city ever, with corrupt/absent law enforcement.
The Fixer - life-sim with an espionage storyline. AFAIK has optional M2F, but I think it happens just before you start the game.
Simply Mindy - less sandboxy than the above, focused on doing various jobs for money and stats, to get different endings. Pretty funny and has a bit of a free-use theme as MC gets coaxed into sex at pretty much every job.
Naked Ambition - more of a Princess Maker-style game with semi-randomized event order. MC has a year to win the succession crisis or otherwise probably have a nasty "accident" shortly after.
Life Choices - another female-MC life-sim, iirc pretty standard stuff with different jobs, stats, relationships etc.
Corrupted City - different stories for male and female MC, which you select at the start. I don't remember much of it, possibly less stat-driven than most.
Life at University
Secret Taboo - light story-driven life-sim with hypno, bimbofication and incest. One of the most enjoyable from a technical and presentation standpoint, but the bad English lets it down.
In Her Own Hands

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will only point out on GL you can turn off pregnancy so you don't have to worry about it as a option in the menu. There is more MF stuff but about 40% of the content is FF, just less small random events and more of it is just tied to named NPC's, basically both have named NPC's with content and then there is a fair bit of just random sex with random npc and that is mostly MF focused at the moment.

The clothes I won't comment on.

Not saying GL is for you, just pointing out especially the pregnancy can be turned off in the game settings of the menu.

Reactions: HenWen

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does GL have Android version
It did but I don't know if the andriod qsp player works on the newest android devices, some people have reported problems with it and the person that made the android player is no longer updating it. So I honestly don't know if it still works or not, it use to if you used the android player is all I can say.

MoistOne69

Sep 3, 2018
It did but I don't know if the andriod qsp player works on the newest android devices, some people have reported problems with it and the person that made the android player is no longer updating it. So I honestly don't know if it still works or not, it use to if you used the android player is all I can say.
I've managed to get the game working on my fold 4, only caveat being the images don't show up and instead made their way into my gallery. Looking for a fix for that

Reactions: WetWorksStories

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Wow, what a great list to work from! Pardon my ignorance, though, I wonder if anyone has come across another list of such games that may be a more recent collection with newer additions like Pizza Hot and Course of Temptation?