Identify Corruption elf(?) game, with the ending being in some town.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
So I distinctly remember playing some RPGM game, where I think a pure elf(?) went to a human town. She's slowly corrupted until she's a slut, and I'm absolutely sure, that the ending is her in the human town, pregnant, and you can go around the various houses for sex, as a reminiscence mode type thing.

The pregnancy is only at the ending, and I think there were pregnant sex scenes.

Now granted, I did play this game like years and years ago, so maybe I'm misremembering, but I have searched this whole forum but I don't think I did manage to find it

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So I distinctly remember playing some RPGM game, where I think a pure elf(?) went to a human town. She's slowly corrupted until she's a slut, and I'm absolutely sure, that the ending is her in the human town, pregnant, and you can go around the various houses for sex, as a reminiscence mode type thing.

The pregnancy is only at the ending, and I think there were pregnant sex scenes.

Now granted, I did play this game like years and years ago, so maybe I'm misremembering, but I have searched this whole forum but I don't think I did manage to find it
Was it perhaps this one?

An Elf Girl Gets Reverse Isekai-ed [v1.01] [War Shop]

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
definitely not, the game was made before the 2020's
Ah, I see. In that case, I have nothing concrete that I have uncovered for now. But I will keep your descriptor terms in mind. Will do some additional targeted searches on the web to see if something comes up.