Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption [Final] Cheat /Gallery Unlock Mod

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Can you explain more about how to fix it ?
Ugh, you not answered on my question. So I can't help. Let's me ask you from different side of my question: Are sure what this file in mod folder? Can you open it by self? Write answer about how it's after do this simple actions.

ZzKenVzZ

Apr 1, 2023
Ugh, you not answered on my question. So I can't help. Let's me ask you from different side of my question: Are sure what this file in mod folder? Can you open it by self? Write answer about how it's after do this simple actions.
To be honest. I dont understand this part " 'mod/cheat_bg.png' - thats problem. It's don't have image for background mod menu. Are sure what it's on folder " but I open the Notpad++ and see that problem but i dont know how to fix it =]]]. I am really sorry, i am not good at technology.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
To be honest. I dont understand this part " 'mod/cheat_bg.png' - thats problem. It's don't have image for background mod menu. Are sure what it's on folder " but I open the Notpad++ and see that problem but i dont know how to fix it =]]]. I am really sorry, i am not good at technology.
You need check "cheat_bg.png" picture at self in mod folder. That's what I want to say. There is adress where this files should be. It's was simple drag "game" folder in archive and drag - drop to game folder. If it's ask about replacement, click "yes for all files".
1692196988305.png

Last edited: