Seeking Corruption games like Sluggo's Darkness Falls: Qolarra

eGXtreme06

Mar 8, 2018
Hi y'all i really like corruption especially when the corruption victim(s) are changing their outer look (Their clothes etc.) as well as they're getting corrupted mentally. Sluggo's Darkness Falls: Qolarra was a very fitting game to my kink but i could not find other games like this. Can you guys help me or suggest me games like this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

eGXtreme06

Mar 8, 2018
RPGM games are too long for me. I wanna play Star Kinghtess aura but i need some cheat to play a RPGM game. Because their length are bore me. I will play insight of you, i heard this game alot. Currently, im playing Witch trainer already. Any other game that you could suggest to me? Or do you know is there a way for me to cheat in Star Knightess Aura?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
RPGM games are too long for me. I wanna play Star Kinghtess aura but i need some cheat to play a RPGM game. Because their length are bore me. I will play insight of you, i heard this game alot. Currently, im playing Witch trainer already. Any other game that you could suggest to me? Or do you know is there a way for me to cheat in Star Knightess Aura?
You could play it in Story Mode to remove most of the challenge from combat and make it faster (Star Knightess form 1- or 2-shots most bosses). You could also outright cheat using a plugin like this one. And here's a save you can use to skip the first few hours of gameplay/story and still see the corruption scenes (mental changes).

Last edited: