Seeking Corruption games, where the corrupt end is NOT also a 'bad end'.

Raggedly

Sep 14, 2018
I've played a few, and quite enjoy corruption games, but it seems as though many don't have very good 'corrupt' endings. Usually either the corrupt ending is just one last optional lewd scene that has no impact on the actual ending, or the corrupt ending IS a bad ending. The former is annoying, but begrudgingly acceptable, while the latter kills my interest.

In Celesphonia, defeating the final boss while being completely corrupt gives you exactly the same ending as it does when you're pure, save for that it also serve the player a scene of the protagonist secretly joining in orgies in their spare time. The fact that she's corrupt is completely irrelevant to her power. Meanwhile, many 'corruption' games are simultaneously 'NTR' games where being slutty is synonymous with humiliating the main character and their loved ones.

To contrast this, my favorite corruption games that have handled this well are ambrosia and seed of evil. In Ambrosia,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Seed of Evil,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where's my corruption game wherein a 'corrupt' ending has you slaying the demon king and usurping their throne instead of merely submitting to them? Where's my corrupting game that allows you to become a dark magical girl queen instead of simply becoming a submissive magical slut? Are there any corruption games where 'corruption points' are actually a form of POWER, and by gathering it your character becomes STRONGER? I don't mind humiliating or demeaning scenes along the way, but if the ending to a corrupt playthrough is little different from a bad end, then I lose interest.

Reactions: T0ru

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think SKA fits your bill very well so far, it just has another year in the oven. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if MC manages to overtake her corruptor at the end. Slutcraft might also be of interest just from its core premise if you know the character, but it isn't done and I haven't checked it in a while.

Raggedly

Sep 14, 2018
I think SKA fits your bill very well so far, it just has another year in the oven. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if MC manages to overtake her corruptor at the end. Slutcraft might also be of interest just from its core premise if you know the character, but it isn't done and I haven't checked it in a while.
OOO. Yes! I've seen slutcraft and am eagerly anticipating it being developed further. I've decided to hold off on that one until its had a good amount of time to cook. This is a separate kind of genre/fetish that I'm interested in from the topic of my original question, but a game where you play the brood queen, birthing and controlling a swarm of monsters/tentacles would be a critical hit in my book.

In SKA does the villain have much of a presence throughout the game? I didn't play it very far, but if I recall, in SKA the MC is possessed by him (or something like that), and he constantly taunts and antagonizes her. Does he ever shut up, or is he always there to mock and humiliate her through the whole entire game? I dropped it early in because while it's definitively a corruption game, it was feeling more like an NTR game.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
In SKA does the villain have much of a presence throughout the game? I didn't play it very far, but if I recall, in SKA the MC is possessed by him (or something like that), and he constantly taunts and antagonizes her. Does he ever shut up, or is he always there to mock and humiliate her through the whole entire game? I dropped it early in because while it's definitively a corruption game, it was feeling more like an NTR game.
There are two main antagonists, the one who corrupts MC throughout the game is her former friend, a bitchy gyaru who basically mind-controls MC to be more like her, and succeeds, but possibly creates a monster she won't be able to control. And yeah, she is present in MC's mind in the fantasy world throughout the game, and is also in her daily life in the real world to manipulate and corrupt her, but as a "friend". The other antagonist is basically an evil playboy (and the Demon King) who reaps the rewards, and is much more present in the late game.

The game has NTR, but MC basically has all her relationships ruined to gratify two sociopaths. It's one of the best games for moral degeneration themes, with several quests that can be resolved in dubious ways once the Vice mechanic comes into play.

Oh, for a cruel dom MC, KoD should also satisfy. And you might like Parasite Infection, where you corrupt those around you with parasites. It has the preg tag too, so maybe there's spawning/birthing. FI too, but it's sadly abandoned.

Last edited: