Seeking Corruption games with drastic physical changes

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Recently played through both valdana the fall and isis the fall and would like to discover more games with a similar level of physical changes/transformation following corruption, since it made me realise how rare those games became while they used to be the norm before. The transformation and corruption tag both are being used very liberatly now and makes tracking similar games harsher than I thought, and threads here tend to seek corruption games that are more about moral degeneracy than raw body modification like I seek.
I've played a few other corruption games akin to what I'd like, so I'll share to help others with similar taste find other titles or suggest me a few more:

- The nightmare trilogy; a bunch of classics, perfect for what I seek, albeit very slow and heavily focusing on scent play, which I do not mind but almost makes me do due to the quantity
- Corruption; also perfectly encapsulate other recommendations I seek. I'm aware of the newer game, not really considering it an option until it actually has content
- BMO TV; seen it being recommended a few times in the past, tried it, and was hit by both a wall of lack of content and a wall of convolution that actively disencouraged me from engaging with what content there was. Unless someone guarantees me the game actually has a decent amount of content now and that there's an actual guide for it, I won't be considering it ever again.
- Deviant discoveries; transformations were a hit or miss, but the raw difference between the initial and final states of the girls showcases the kind of transformation I like.
- Sovereign; newer title, very promising and I enjoyed very much what was there, but it sadly is too early in development for now.

Might be a couple more here and there I didn't mention, some because I forgot, some like Star Knightess because they just don't focus enough on transformation. I would like to be made aware if it changed since then, but that game's extent of visible corruption were mild clothes and hair changes and that's it. Would be an absolute banger if it eventually goes farther than that.

I do not mind VNs, nor grindy sandboxes. Bonus points for tattoos, piercings and heavy makeup.