• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner valdana.png

Overview:
In a galaxy torn by centuries-long conflict between two superpowers, the queen of Valdana rules over a planet coveted by both Alliance of Free Planets as well as Neo-Terran Confederacy. Having aligned with the former, the fabled Blaze Queen now faces the Neo-Terran punitive fleet. Will she and her allies be able to defend the kingdom and its freedoms? And what if the most dangerous enemy actually lurks within Valdana?

An indirect sequel to Isis: The Fall. Knowledge of previous game’s events is recommended, but not needed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: Tjord
Censored: No
Version: 2.00
Language: English
Other games: Dark Lord Rises - Divinion - Record of Asturion War - Isis: The Fall
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Improvement Mod (highly recommended) - Italian Translation*

Valdana0.png Valdana1.png Valdana1.png Valdana2.png Valdana5.png Valdana4.png Valdana3.png Valdana 3.png Valdana 2.png

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
I did a spellcheck over the script and corrected a bunch of typos. I've attached it to this post incorporated it into my mod.
  • I did not change words with spaces (noblelady/noble lady etc). Could be style choice.
  • The script mixes british and american english (armor/armour etc). Not sure what dev wants so I left those words alone.

I've made a mod: remastered/enhanced all the images, noticeably improving them while reducing the size!
I've enhanced all videos and interpolated them to 60 fps, resulting in much smoother playback!
  • To download, go HERE.

Last edited:

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Сongratulations on the release of your new game!
Not sure that I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time to Valdana today or tomorrow, so I probably leave the searching for bugs to other players.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The thread has been moved, congratulations for your new game dev

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ValdanaTheFall-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I added a poll, let's see which heroine is your favourite, lads. I am actually very curious about that.
I'm curious. This has the mind control tag... Is that something the player has, as in they can mind control the harem? Also, who is the protagonist? I wasn't sure from the synopsis.

Reactions: brattlebob

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
no transformation tag ?? I hope this is just an oversight :O

it seems indeed like an oversight

There was more diversity in this one although I wouldn't have minded one gyaru transformation (and im still waiting for some FMG, maybe one day one can hope)

the "arms behind the head" pose still looks broken imo (I think honey select skeletons/texture wernt meant to go behing the lead like that and it ends up looking a bit weird)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes