• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I should just add this, as its mostly my opinion. I selected Audrey as my most liked character before and after her slave.

But I wished the MC has messed with Yuria alot more when she was in stage 2. It would of been a lot of fun. Then added in more scenes where she starts degrading and fendoming Luke (calling him useless and pathetic) would of been really nice. Feel like she got rushed stage 2 to 3 really quickly. Corrupting a princess who hated your guts should of been a thing you take your time and have your fun. I know whats done, has been done.. But I just wanted to add that. If more scenes of this nature were inlcuded. I would of like that more. Plus I love the concept of a naive princess, sexual innocent girl corrupted into a sadistic dom to her subjects/exlovers. Her rightousness outlook corrupted into twisted/evil version. Thats the good brainwashing stuff :D I would of had her take the throne in that state, obviously as the MCs puppet ruler.
Agreed. I liked the game still but also felt a lot of untapped potential in humiliation during the acts of netori, as well as exploring how the princess turns from hating MC's guts to becoming a mindless slave to him. The game just skips the process too much.

Also maybe I'm in the minority but other than Yoona I much prefer how the girls look pre-transformation. Though at least it's better than ISIS where the girls skin colour change to dark, which I'm not a fan of.

Ever

Feb 3, 2018
Excessive criticism or very one-sided suggestions can derail my projects, Asturion War being an example of this happening. That being said, I learned simply to shut up, work in silence and release a finished product before anyone can influence me. I generally write what I like (at the moment), disregarding popular appeal or my "reputation". So my next game might have completely different fetishes at the center, or even be another wholesome "everyman PC fucks his landlady and totally-not-sisters" kind of game.

I do enjoy reading discussion on my games very much though, as well as all reviews. Just recently I noticed some madman started translating Valdana into Korean - and I have to say, learning of this did boost my motivation to produce another game in The Fall universe.
It is an important skill to ignore idiots but in hobby and professional life.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Just recently I noticed some madman started translating Valdana into Korean - and I have to say, learning of this did boost my motivation to produce another game in The Fall universe.
Translating the latest Tjord Fall project results in an infinite Fall project creation glitch, duly noted

Reactions: kzk0987

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Excessive criticism or very one-sided suggestions can derail my projects, Asturion War being an example of this happening. That being said, I learned simply to shut up, work in silence and release a finished product before anyone can influence me. I generally write what I like (at the moment), disregarding popular appeal or my "reputation". So my next game might have completely different fetishes at the center, or even be another wholesome "everyman PC fucks his landlady and totally-not-sisters" kind of game.

I do enjoy reading discussion on my games very much though, as well as all reviews. Just recently I noticed some madman started translating Valdana into Korean - and I have to say, learning of this did boost my motivation to produce another game in The Fall universe.
Just hope we get to play as the villain again it sure is fun.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I don't believe there are good examples of games like Tjord's style in the west. I wish we had more adult games that we played as a villain subjugating society by evil means. We had this kind of discussion here back in January, you might wanna read that.
I also have a little list of games I like and usually recommend with mind control/corruption in general:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could add Kingdom of Subversion to the list; a fantasy corruption game where you subjugate a kingdom and its heroines through evil means.

May 11, 2023
I don't believe there are good examples of games like Tjord's style in the west. I wish we had more adult games that we played as a villain subjugating society by evil means. We had this kind of discussion here back in January, you might wanna read that.
I also have a little list of games I like and usually recommend with mind control/corruption in general:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some other games I think that have alot of potential is darkstar by harold and dominant tale by fez dispenser, even though both are fairly new they have alot of potential imo.

Fundement

Nov 22, 2022
Almost the second best mind-control game I have played, so I bought it on Itch to show some respect. Now I am waiting for the next game.

Fundement

Nov 22, 2022
Almost the second best mind-control game I have played, so I bought it on Itch to show some respect. Now I am waiting for the next game.
Nonetheless, as an avid fan of the main route, I don't recommend touring the alternative route.

Fundement

Nov 22, 2022
I noticed Tjord's frustration with the criticism the alternative route received. So I have to explain a bit more.

Where the alternative route excels is that it does greatly expand the characterisation of various characters that were previously overlooked, especially the Queen and her daughter who make the least number of appearances in the main route, and I'd like to congratulate Tjord on that point, because it's a success.

However, it must be noted that I clearly noticed a lot of mechanical séance-type difficulties forced in by the author to create twists and turns in the story while playing. This is a completely different experience from the sinister but exquisitely tight story of ISIS - it frustrates the reader because the enemy's movements (and the protagonist's negligence) are occasionally unpredictable, which destroys the player's trust that the story is developing in a common-sense manner.

On top of that, the insubordination and incapacitation embodied in the characters' fall from grace in the new route (especially the missing protagonist bit) affects the player's sense of security during play, leading to a certain amount of low ratings. But maybe that's what Tjord was aiming for, so I won't judge it too much.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Frustration? No way. I knew from the start that alternative route will not be as warmly recieved as the original one. At that moment, I was in mood for more emotionless corruption, so I wrote just that, everything else was just a background. The mood didn't last until Yuria's corruption, so she got a different makeover, it's as simple as that. :>

Again, I am writing mainly for my own tastes - even if they do not always align with the "market demand".

Also, I have a general outline for third game in the series ready (wherever it'll come to exist depends on many factors, so do not treat it as an announcement :>), and it's vastly, vastly different from previous entires - no doubt leaving some folks who enjoyed Isis/Valdana very disappointed. But I don't wanna write the same basic story over and over again.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Frustration? No way. I knew from the start that alternative route will not be as warmly recieved as the original one. At that moment, I was in mood for more emotionless corruption, so I wrote just that, everything else was just a background. The mood didn't last until Yuria's corruption, so she got a different makeover, it's as simple as that. :>

Again, I am writing mainly for my own tastes - even if they do not always align with the "market demand".

Also, I have a general outline for third game in the series ready (wherever it'll come to exist depends on many factors, so do not treat it as an announcement :>), and it's vastly, vastly different from previous entires - no doubt leaving some folks who enjoyed Isis/Valdana very disappointed. But I don't wanna write the same basic story over and over again.
As long as there are women getting brainwashed I'm sure I'd find something to like in that hypothetical third game. I didn't enjoy the alternate route as much mostly due to Adama's personality, the brainwashing and transformation itself was pretty hot, I liked the emotionless girls and how their different personalities were affected by the process. And I especially liked what was done to Yuria and Audrey.

Fundement

Nov 22, 2022

At least I like your concept of "more emotionless corruption".So I'm sure you're perfectly fine with sticking to it.
I just think the alternative route has some story-writing problems in places that really have nothing to do with your choice of subject matter.
In any case, I'm glad to have your reply. I purchased this great game and look forward to your next instalment.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes