• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know of any more brainwash/body mod games out there? I know of/have played/liked

-Defenestration
-My new Neighbors
-Moniker Smith's Bloodlines
-BMO TV
-Valdana
-ISIS: the fall
-Doll City and its other prequel
-Project Realism (this one is looking extremely promising but is very early in development)
-8 days with the DVA and Stellar Incognita (not a super lot of body mod but lots of brainwashing)

with Valdana, ISIS, and Defenestration being the absolute S+ tier
Star Knightess Aura, just picked it up recently and fits all of this in the "real world" portion. Play on story difficulty and know that you'll need to do some of the RPG elements.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I've just go to the choice to Cooperate or Pretend to cooperate, and I'd like a bit of info about the two different routes if anyone can help me out. I may end up doing both, but I want to start by doing whichever route I'll enjoy the most.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So I've just go to the choice to Cooperate or Pretend to cooperate, and I'd like a bit of info about the two different routes if anyone can help me out. I may end up doing both, but I want to start by doing whichever route I'll enjoy the most.
Cooperate is the main path and pretend to cooperate is the sub path. Both routes has enough content to enjoy

Reactions: BigBlob69

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Do you mean sub as in submissive?
No. sub-path as in not the main one.

Cooperation is the original one, with the original protagonist, slow corruption, with subversion from the shadow and quite similar to ISIS.
While the second one is an alternative route dev made later, and it's quite different from previous games. It's much more focused on the war.

Reactions: BigBlob69

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Really surprising to see audrey get such a vote wave from 2.0.

She was barely ahead of Victorica before the update, and despite Audrey getting much less content, especially post-transform, than her in the update, the gap between the two has never been higher.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thats the transformation tag for ?

And what urination scenes can we expect ? accidents ? voyeurs ? marking ?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thats the transformation tag for ?
Minor body modifications. Breast expansion, skin color change, hair color change. It happens through machinery remodeling the girls' bodies.

I only remember one urination scene, don't remember if there's more. The one I remember is a major spoiler as it happens near the end of the main route. I'll say what it is avoiding spoilers as much as I can, but I'll tag it just to be sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Minor body modifications. Breast expansion, skin color change, hair color change. It happens through machinery remodeling the girls' bodies.

I only remember one urination scene, don't remember if there's more. The one I remember is a major spoiler as it happens near the end of the main route. I'll say what it is avoiding spoilers as much as I can, but I'll tag it just to be sure.
Dam, wish there was more of that. I the kinda degenerate would love to corrupt other girls to treat their ex-lovers like pathetic pieces of shit or just toys to mess and humilate. Most fun out of mental corruption.

Body modifaction might be ok. It be more fun if we could do 'unusual" stuff. im not that much a fan just making bimbos.
Thanks for letting me have an idea what to expect :)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the corruption/brain wash of Audrey
Im looking forward to how the MC uses her, but is putting bar codes and giving her slave numbers really Neccesary ? Not when she could be his private army commander and Harem. Is he going to do this to everyone ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tjord

Anelways

May 3, 2018
Im looking forward to how the MC uses her, but is putting bar codes and giving her slave numbers really Neccesary ? Not when she could be his private army commander and Harem. Is he going to do this to everyone ?
It's pretty much standard flair for the game and its predecessor, ISIS. It's a visible sign of corruption, and quite common on DLSite games similar in concept.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, but for a game your overthrowing a regime, and the chips are severely against you. A wrong move can be your very end. Why leave evidence such as barcods that can get you exposed on a double agent. Thats so risky shit.. Do the changes later when you've gotten on top. Thats just my thoughts on it. even if hidden by cloths, with a bit of bad luck, or inspection. It opens to be suspicious. With he did to Cassandra was a terrible way to get caught. I guess things slided luckily. People not double agents, could go through the changes of TF fairly east since they didnt draw attention. Like the captured Neo Admiral Samira. Shes fair game.

Anyway, I finished the game. Went the the alliance ending. It was a fun story.

I personally like brainwashing content when it was in stage 2, They're pretty much themelves, but their been rewired/repurposed and common sense jumbled :). The perfect loyal subordinates. I guess stage 3 was the slave phase. At least in stage 3 they were still competent. I feared they would of degraded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorm13 and Haamster

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Fellow Valdanians, I require your help! I'm in the last stretch to finish an update to my improvement mod for v2.0. There's been more changes than expected due to many errors in this update.

One of the errors you may have noticed yourself:
I'm not an artist, so I don't know how to fix this. I would greatly appreciate it if someone more knowledgable could help me with this. If you're that person, please:
  • Download the attached zip-file with the affected sprites. NOTE: one of the sprites, number (8), is correct and is included as a reference.
  • Make the legs solid/non-transparent. Keep the rest of the sprite exactly the same, as in the background should still be transparent.
  • Upload the fixed sprites and post it here.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, but for a game your overthrowing a regime, and the chips are severely against you. A wrong move can be your very end. Why leave evidence such as barcods that can get you exposed on a double agent. Thats so risky shit.. Do the changes later when you've gotten on top. Thats just my thoughts on it. even if hidden by cloths, with a bit of bad luck, or inspection. It opens to be suspicious. With he did to Cassandra was a terrible way to get caught. I guess things slided luckily. People not double agents, could go through the changes of TF fairly east since they didnt draw attention. Like the captured Neo Admiral Samira. Shes fair game.

Anyway, I finished the game. Went the the alliance ending. It was a fun story.

I personally like brainwashing content when it was in stage 2, They're pretty much themelves, but their been rewired/repurposed and common sense jumbled :). The perfect loyal subordinates. I guess stage 3 was the slave phase. At least in stage 3 they were still competent. I feared they would of degraded.
I also didn't like this aspect too much, but I feel its just something you have to ignore for the sake of the fetish. Especially in the first game (ISIS the fall). There he turns everyone into gyarus, and for some reason the leader just accepts her subordinates are all suddenly rocking gyaru styles in the army. Or that nobody walks in on them while they're changing and sees a giant slave tattoo on their ass. The author just wants transformation as part of the corruption so you just make everyone pretend nothing is happening. If you also like transformation, this is the time to turn your brain off and your dick on and just enjoy the transformation.

Reactions: throwawayane1

Anelways

May 3, 2018
I also didn't like this aspect too much, but I feel its just something you have to ignore for the sake of the fetish. Especially in the first game (ISIS the fall). There he turns everyone into gyarus, and for some reason the leader just accepts her subordinates are all suddenly rocking gyaru styles in the army. Or that nobody walks in on them while they're changing and sees a giant slave tattoo on their ass. The author just wants transformation as part of the corruption so you just make everyone pretend nothing is happening. If you also like transformation, this is the time to turn your brain off and your dick on and just enjoy the transformation.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense really though one would argue she wasn't quite accepting at all, and was often on guard. Hell, the MC was detained on her and the Princess' suspicions, though by then half of the command crew were under control and it essentially backfires in the then conversion of her right-hand woman and princess. The ship has a very small crew for a spacecraft to be honest, but that'd be very nitpicking of me, especially as this is essentially Prison Battleship but with more visible mind control aspects as well as actual visual corruption stuff and that the heroines essentially if converted, then help the MC convert the rest where as in the Prison series they both get mindwiped/personality replaced by the end which for its supposed play length is quite eh, but Japanese VNs have always been too longwinded.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
It's done! The update to my improvement mod for v2.0 is complete! It's been a lot of work, but I've managed to create the best and cleanest version of Valdana v2.0 I possibly could.
Even if you're normally not the type of person that install mods, I highly recommend you to download mine since on top of better visuals it also fixes numerous errors and bugs in the v2.0 release.

Please check out this post for more details of the mod update and process.

TLDR: just download the AIO version for a better Valdana v2.0 experience.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes