• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 173 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Sparus

Nov 6, 2018
It was a flash of inspiration, followed by intense work, until that inspiration wore off as the flaws in the original idea (which at the beginning was basically: make Victorica first one to fall + make her conquer her own planet - inquisitor was justa "means" to get her to that state) became apparent. New MC's "sexlessnes" was obvious to me from the start, hence attempts to introduce justifications for H-content in the plot, which unfortunately turned to be too flimsy. Around time I hit the Cassandra's corruption, those flaws became too much, and my enthusiasm for "drones" cooled off. At that point, I almost dropped the script into the bin - as I actually do with many of my writings (did I ever mention I have 10-15 abandoned projects in Renpy alone? :))
Honestly, I feel like the underlying issue here is that you didn't commit hard enough to the core idea that motivated you in the first place. Like, if the inquisitor was just a means to an end for Victoria to conquer her own planet, why not switch to her as the protagonist? I honestly thought you were setting up for it anyway, since Adama getting brainwashed would been the perfect opportunity, not to mention the legitimately compelling conflict that felt like it was being built between Victoria and Cassandra as rival commissars. (Plus she seemed to be less sexless than Adama, haha.)

...also shame on you for giving the make-audrey-not-evil-inator a fucking off button lmao, why the hell is that a feature valdana's scientists added to it

Last edited:
Reactions: kzk0987

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly, I feel like the underlying issue here is that you didn't commit hard enough to the core idea that motivated you in the first place. Like, if the inquisitor was just a means to an end for Victoria to conquer her own planet, why not switch to her as the protagonist? I honestly thought you were setting up for it anyway, since Adama getting brainwashed would been the perfect opportunity, not to mention the legitimately compelling conflict that felt like it was being built between Victoria and Cassandra as rival commissars. (Plus she seemed to be less sexless than Adama, haha.)

...also shame on you for giving the make-audrey-not-evil-inator a fucking off button lmao, why the hell is that a feature valdana's scientists added to it
I think it was a bug, not a feature. The nanomachines are on an external unit instead of Audrey's brain because Alliance people are cowards and thus they had a weakness that could be exploited. Since only a few people knew how the process worked, they didn't think it could happen (and it wouldn't if not for Cassandra).

I agree giving more focus to Victorica could make the route more interesting. Really focus on her cold and ruthless side as she takes over Valdana.
I expressed this feeling before but I think either going all in in making the commissars display their evil side more or make them more robotic and emotionless than they are (even abandoning names and adopting their codenames) would work better than the middle ground they actually are. I understand what the Inquisitors are in-universe but either extreme would be hotter.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Is there a way to fix the "gallerion" bug from older saves?
It pops up with every sex scene (that goes to the gallery) if you are playing with a 1.0 save.

And as I was replaying I noticed something that felt was missing:
At the start of the game there is a scene where Yuria hugs Yoona, Yuria initiates the hug and Yoona seems embarrassed or uncomfortable. Later on, after Yoona is corrupted we see a mirror of that scene, with Yoona initiating the hug BUT we don't have a proper CG image of that, just the text. I wish we had this Yoona hug scene. :LOL:

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Got to say, your games have been fun enough to make attempting my own seem appealing. Any particular early game dev pitfalls you experienced / advice for a newcomer to renpy and honey select? Would be far from my first game, but my first visual novel

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Script outline and the models are done. Surely that's the hard part done right there (clueless)

Last edited:

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know of any more brainwash/body mod games out there? I know of/have played/liked

-Defenestration
-My new Neighbors
-Moniker Smith's Bloodlines
-BMO TV
-Valdana
-ISIS: the fall
-Doll City and its other prequel
-Project Realism (this one is looking extremely promising but is very early in development)
-8 days with the DVA and Stellar Incognita (not a super lot of body mod but lots of brainwashing)

with Valdana, ISIS, and Defenestration being the absolute S+ tier

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dremo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone know of any more brainwash/body mod games out there? I know of/have played/liked

-Defenestration
-My new Neighbors
-BMO TV
-Valdana
-Project Realism (this one is looking extremely promising but is very early in development)
-8 days with the DVA and Stellar Incognita (not a super lot of body mod but lots of brainwashing)

You can argue whether hypnosis counts as "brainwash" or not, but there's the game Hypnosis, where the emphasis is on BE.

Anelways

May 3, 2018

Was checking through the sprite images after seeing this one which didn't appear in any of the new scenes, I'm guessing this is cut content for an Audrey conversion?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022

-Defenestration
-My new Neighbors
-BMO TV
-Valdana

Record of Asturion War Redux and [Mr.C] Corruption

Astolostrat

Dec 24, 2020

-Defenestration
-My new Neighbors
-BMO TV
-Valdana

More mind control than body mod but

Similar vein of invading army mind control:
"Dominant Tale" by fez dispenser. Slow updates but looks like a new one may be coming soon

Sleeper agent mind control:
"jikage rising" by smiling dog. Pretty good (naruto parody)

Anelways

May 3, 2018
Not a cut content per se, just a little "what if". Commissar Audrey was never in the cards.
Ah, so was right lmao. Now I'm curious if she has other sprites of that version (Yuria too), and damnit now I'm imagining what if versions for the Isis cast too now smh.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
It is done.
After completing the new update, I think my thoughts on it are:

Excellent physical changes (as always)
I loved the mental changes, particularly the women acting evil and dominant, but I didn't care for the new character's "sex is a detriment" mindset.
A personal highlight for me was showing Cassandra's new personality during the war; she became extremely cruel and started treating her soldiers' lives as toys for her amusement (not necessarily throwing them away for no reason, but definitely reveling in the carnage). That, along with her ambition and arrogance, was a great change.
I thought that there'd be more to Victorica being left to program others, but it seemed to be a plotline that was dropped. I was hoping it would result in an almost "rampant AI"-style of changes to future corruptees in that Victorica would program looser restrictions on the following ones that would result in changes that were unexpected to the main character and others.
The ending was a letdown, but made sense given how the new main character had been written. Loyalty to the system/government over all isn't a thing I enjoy so much as personal loyalty to an individual (in this case, the new main character) combined with ambition is.

I'd love to see more female domination in your next game; not necessarily classic "femdom" in a sexual sense (although that's also welcome) but more, "female characters reveling in their newfound personalities and taking action through their own will". That could come into play in many ways; Audrey betraying her army was one of those, but chain corruption (IE, a character already corrupted doing it to others without being ordered) is another. These are personal preferences rather than issues with what you made, so take it with a grain of salt.

Looking forward to the next one, Tjord!

Reactions: DarkestKuro
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes