• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I did a spellcheck over the script and corrected a bunch of typos. I've attached it to this post, just extract it to the game folder and overwrite.
  • There's almost certainly more typos I didn't find.
  • I did not correct grammar mostly, unless it was also a typo.
  • I did not change words with spaces (noblelady/noble lady etc). Could be style choice.
  • The script mixes british and american english (armor/armour etc). Not sure what dev wants so I left those words alone.
  • I'll update as I find more.
You do god's work.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Another day another banger from Tjord here, guy get's the corruption fetish like few others on this site, i'll right my reveiw later when i have the time, but 5 out of 5 for me.

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
I've gotten through the first third (?) or so of the game. Here were the main issues I had with the first game:
1. Over reliance on the ol' emergency code six six seven to solve problems
2. The brainwashing process itself is repetitive, with little difference between girls
3. All girls become carbon copy clones of each other, same skin color, body type, personality etc.
4. Not a great job on "before" for girls - the personality of each girl was a kind of indistinct, teasing personality, with a few exceptions.

All of these have been fixed, with the exception of one, number 2. The brainwashing process itself is still, "put the girl in the machine, read some text with slight customization in it of the exact same process". It's a bit better now in that there's different machines with different poses and such, but it doesn't fix the underlying problem. I think this is just a limit of this kind of brainwashing, I'm afraid. I remember at one point in a thread Tjord discussed how difficult it was to come up with a process for brainwashing, and it shows.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I've gotten through the first third (?) or so of the game. Here were the main issues I had with the first game:
1. Over reliance on the ol' emergency code six six seven to solve problems
2. The brainwashing process itself is repetitive, with little difference between girls
3. All girls become carbon copy clones of each other, same skin color, body type, personality etc.
4. Not a great job on "before" for girls - the personality of each girl was a kind of indistinct, teasing personality, with a few exceptions.

All of these have been fixed, with the exception of one, number 2. The brainwashing process itself is still, "put the girl in the machine, read some text with slight customization in it of the exact same process". It's a bit better now in that there's different machines with different poses and such, but it doesn't fix the underlying problem. I think this is just a limit of this kind of brainwashing, I'm afraid. I remember at one point in a thread Tjord discussed how difficult it was to come up with a process for brainwashing, and it shows.

I think the problem with 2 is something that is inherent to LN type games. It's basically a light novel but with more interface beyond flipping pages.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can someone please tell me if this one ALSO has Bimbofication?! I HATED that in the other game despite being a good game!
If it has, please Dev make it optional please!

May 11, 2023
Can someone please tell me if this one ALSO has Bimbofication?! I HATED that in the other game despite being a good game!
it's more breast expansion instead of bimbofication, I think you'll enjoy this game than

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
It's sluttification, not bimbofication.

The girls don't lose their intelligence, but their personalities are changed.

Reactions: Pedoune
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes