Seeking Corruption games with solid characters and believable plot lines

Corruption +

• Total voters

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Personal Trainer is a nice corruption game with several believable plots branching out from an unbelievable starting. It has good graphics, peppered with repeatable short scenes and a dozen interesting characters. The characters are a fresh breeze, though not entirely unique, i mean a house wife who thinks she is fat and has a cheating husband to boot is nothing new. The place seems to come alive with the various characters coming to the gym with their own problems and reasons and are fun to help out and corrupt. And the best part is you don't feel shitty doing it. The protagonist is actually a nice guy and can be even nicer to the NPCs should the player desire.

I really liked how the gym's atmosphere changes from shock to disgust to wary and eventually loving & playfully corrupted perverted

May 14, 2020
No i understand its not, but the way things passively happen and how everyone opens up to Simon, could be used as an effective part in a corruption focused plot line. (is kindda why i coundnt help mentioning it here :censored: )
I understand what you mean, but considering it only gets less (he gets more control over his powers and can use them without changing others) fans of corruption might not like that :).

Reactions: Kal Von Fiend