Seeking corruption, incest, or school

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this thread (haven't read the guidelines, sorry) and I been looking for some games that are under these categories: Corruption, Incest, and school. I'm not looking for all the three categories combine specifically, what I'm looking for are games that are part of one, two or all them of those categories are totally fine. Games that I have played (that way it can save you sometime) are research into corruption, corruption, cohabition (probably misspelled), schoollife, hentai high school, Dating my Daugther, Big Brother, Lab Rats, my sweet neighbor (not sure if that falls under the categories), superpowered, glassix, babysitter, harem ville, the gift reloaded, mother seduction, teacher's pet and dual family. If anybody knows different games can you guys let me know.

Thanks

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Every other Japanese game would fit these genres, as almost all the eastern visual novels seem to be corruption, incest and school. If you want western style games, then I think you've pretty much covered them already.

Reactions: Revo

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Every other Japanese game would fit these genres, as almost all the eastern visual novels seem to be corruption, incest and school. If you want western style games, then I think you've pretty much covered them already.
thanks for answering. I'm just trying to find new games

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I don't like RPGM so idk if your into that but the best Visual Novels I've played that you haven't mentioned are

Dreams of Desire
Room Mating
Hack&Stalk
BabbySitter
Corrupting The Intern
I Love You Daddy
School, Life, Sex
Parental Love
Life of a Teacher
Kelly's Family
I can't complain about RPGM I used to play games on it, but I don't play them beacuse I don't have the software.
Isn't school, life, sex and Corrupting the intern on hold/abandoned? I like babysitter but it feel like dating my daughter but with their own twist. I have seen some photos of hack&stalk but never caught my attention, is it good? Is I love you daddy the same as I love daddy? (not a big fan of that game) life of a teacher is it the one from lesson of pleasure? and for the rest I'm just waiting for more content to drop and see how the games are. (sorry for so many questions).

P.s. thanks for the help

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Don't forget the classic guys! Some people are still plugging away at that one, keeping it alive...
The 1.08 version surprised me since I thought the game was abandoned a year ago. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The 1.08 version surprised me since I thought the game was abandoned a year ago. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
Hentai High School + is being updated to this day :)

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I liked Hack&Stalk and most of the games I mentioned are still in development to my knowledge I haven't checked every dev page because I've tried a ton of games and don't have the time to check them all. I find it hard to find a lot of quality games with good quality photos, but I haven't been on here long enough I guess.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hentai High School + is being updated to this day :)
I didn't knew since they were taking their time (understandable) and i was being impatient to get the next build I thought that the game was abandoned. That's why I haven't revisit the website again, so thank you for telling me now, I can look forward into this game

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Personally, I liked Hack&Stalk and most of the games I mentioned are still in development to my knowledge I haven't checked every dev page because I've tried a ton of games and don't have the time to check them all. I find it hard to find a lot of quality games with good quality photos, but I haven't been on here long enough I guess.
I can relate to that, I used to search the games by patreon creator instead of genre or name. Then two or three weeks ago I found this website and I been checking out the games they have, but I never created an account until two three days ago. just because I wanted to play big brother (which the game can be save, if the developer is more open to other fetishes than just BDSM)

Reactions: killstrike25