Seeking corruption, incest, or school

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
And I'd suggest for the quite big amount of content
I played the game, good amount of sexual content, but reminds me to my little princess (i think that was the name) for some reason, especially in the direction that the developer took is a little bit confusing

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
I can relate to that, I used to search the games by patreon creator instead of genre or name. Then two or three weeks ago I found this website and I been checking out the games they have, but I never created an account until two three days ago. just because I wanted to play big brother (which the game can be save, if the developer is more open to other fetishes than just BDSM)
Yep, I agree this site is pretty good I started Big Brother back in may and never made an account here but I finally decided I'd check it out and I don't regret it. I think Dreams of Desire & Dating My Daughter are getting better than Big Brother though because like a lot of people mentioned it's becoming a huge cockblock, I hope it changes it was the first game I ever played in this genre

Reactions: Revo

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Yep, I agree this site is pretty good I started Big Brother back in may and never made an account here but I finally decided I'd check it out and I don't regret it. I think Dreams of Desire & Dating My Daughter are getting better than Big Brother though because like a lot of people mentioned it's becoming a huge cockblock, I hope it changes it was the first game I ever played in this genre
My first game was princess trainer by akabhur good game and from there I decided to explore this part of the gaming community. And yes, Dating My daughter is getting better even if the game is a bit linear (I now the game have branches, but for the first couple days it doesn't have anything like that), I can't wait to see the mother and what things are bringing with her. Dreams of desire is good too, if my memory doesn't fail me, this game does't have the option to show you if you got good or bad points (ex. dating my daughter), so you have to choose carefully and learn if you did good or bad by their reactions. I know I honestly dislike eric, and it upsets me that most of the story line that is available involves eric in one or another way, but I also have to admit that he is a challenge to beat up and I give props to the dev for that.

Reactions: Papá Tejón

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Only if he wasn't that involved into the story it would be bueno to replay and see what other outcomes the game have

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Four Elements Trainer and Noble Privileges are similar to Akabur's Princess Trainer. Other games I enjoyed which feature corruption are The Humbling Experience, Katie's Corruption and Fountain of Mana

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
My first game was princess trainer by akabhur good game and from there I decided to explore this part of the gaming community. And yes, Dating My daughter is getting better even if the game is a bit linear (I now the game have branches, but for the first couple days it doesn't have anything like that), I can't wait to see the mother and what things are bringing with her. Dreams of desire is good too, if my memory doesn't fail me, this game does't have the option to show you if you got good or bad points (ex. dating my daughter), so you have to choose carefully and learn if you did good or bad by their reactions. I know I honestly dislike eric, and it upsets me that most of the story line that is available involves eric in one or another way, but I also have to admit that he is a challenge to beat up and I give props to the dev for that.
Yeah I hate that Eric is such a dick, I could've dealt with him only being with the mom, but I'm greedy and Alice IMO is the best looking one, I just hope he doesn't make that other chick forgot her name the one Alice is Lesbian for into the new Alpha of the story I could see the Aunt she is fine because you get your way with her as long as she doesn't turn into Eric I'm cool with it. Also yeah I agree I don't really enjoy games that allow you to spam click through the entire game to see the majority of what it has to offer. But* without mod's I wouldn't have enjoyed Big Brother as much IMO, first time I played it I got annoyed because of the boot camp bull crap and I couldn't do anything at the time and Eric seemed to OP

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Four Elements Trainer and Noble Privileges are similar to Akabur's Princess Trainer. Other games I enjoyed which feature corruption are The Humbling Experience, Katie's Corruption and Fountain of Mana
I caught up to Four Elements, Katie's Corruption and Noble Privileges, I'm just waiting for new updates, I haven't heard of Fountain of Mana and The Hunmbling Experience

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
They have even made an auto updater now, so you can have the absolut latest things, while waiting for the big updates
I didn't knew about that, is that included on the game files or you have to download the file separately?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I hate that Eric is such a dick, I could've dealt with him only being with the mom, but I'm greedy and Alice IMO is the best looking one, I just hope he doesn't make that other chick forgot her name the one Alice is Lesbian for into the new Alpha of the story I could see the Aunt she is fine because you get your way with her as long as she doesn't turn into Eric I'm cool with it. Also yeah I agree I don't really enjoy games that allow you to spam click through the entire game to see the majority of what it has to offer. But* without mod's I wouldn't have enjoyed Big Brother as much IMO, first time I played it I got annoyed because of the boot camp bull crap and I couldn't do anything at the time and Eric seemed to OP
I can't agree more than that, the only thing, I'm personally glad is the money mod since every time I earned the cash for an item eric had already bought. I don't mind clicking stuff, the problem that I have is the grind, sometimes the grind can be useless, if you don't have the ability to use what you earn properly. I agree on that, I'm greedy too lol I don't want to share my woman with no one, and I don't think katie (I think that was Alice friend name) would accept eric since lest be honest, she barely accept us into her "games"

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I didn't knew about that, is that included on the game files or you have to download the file separately?
It's a seperate thing. Make sure you have applied the main HF yourself. Then use the autoupdater, you can find in the main 1.8 forum somewhere, to keep getting all the small updates that kills bugs or whatever.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
It's a seperate thing. Make sure you have applied the main HF yourself. Then use the autoupdater, you can find in the main 1.8 forum somewhere, to keep getting all the small updates that kills bugs or whatever.
ok, thanks for letting me know

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Another few I can recommend are,

VN Based:

Katie's Corruption <- amazingly good
The Twist <- Good
SnowDaze <- very very good

RPGM Based:

A Zombie Life <- Good
Fleeting Iris <- Good, Dev's an asshole in my opinion.
Elena's Life <- Alright
Lida's Adventures <- Alright

Put up some of what i rate em at the end, RPGM program is not that hard to get you can get it for free from their website, all you need is the RTP file and that is it, you can literally download it for free I recommend getting the RTP for VX ACE and VX as most of the rpgm games are on those anyways, you can also go a head and get em for all if you prefer, Ill link the website for you down below.

PS: Only tried to suggest names I have not seen in this thread I did a quick check so might be one or 2 that might already have been mentioned.