Febui

May 6, 2022
I literally am not finding any spells and Im deep in mage build. What the hell.
There's 6 spells total, 3 white and 3 black. Go beat up sand witches in the desert and they'll drop the books that teach the spells.
Depends on modded or not, but even vanilla there's more than that. Illusion and foxfire for using fox gems and meditation to get 9 tails, terror and corrupt foxfire for using mystic gems to get it.
Submit to Akbal for Whisper and Firebreath (can be done very early but you'll get you corruption super high)
Probably more I'm forgetting. Other forms of firebreath if you count that, like hellfire. Dragonfire I think is still in vanilla, you just require Ember for it, unlike mods where you can get dragon TFs in an additional area.
Then mods add tons.

Reactions: bucefala

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Depends on modded or not, but even vanilla there's more than that. Illusion and foxfire for using fox gems and meditation to get 9 tails, terror and corrupt foxfire for using mystic gems to get it.
Submit to Akbal for Whisper and Firebreath (can be done very early but you'll get you corruption super high)
Probably more I'm forgetting. Other forms of firebreath if you count that, like hellfire. Dragonfire I think is still in vanilla, you just require Ember for it, unlike mods where you can get dragon TFs in an additional area.
Then mods add tons.
Ah, yeah, I forgot that there are more spells than you can get from just the books, my bad.

Aug 9, 2023
I woke up with two options today: ramble about how adobe flash player is actually still supported despite the fact they announced it was no longer supported because adobe does still infact provide a identical but different version of its original flash player or ramble about why the sequel of the game is bad most notably because of the combat system and why this game is far better. Instead i chose to ramble about having these two choices in the first place

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes