Seeking Corruption & Slutty Outfits games (Non-western oriented art)

Vathon

Aug 23, 2020
Hey. I'm looking for some corruption games, mostly with the "depravation" of slutty outfits.
Can be RPGM, can be Renpy or any other engine, but the art CAN"T BE western oriented ("too realistic style"/cartoon western style)
eg. (2d) something like: My Little Angel/Ravager is insta out. Borderline is probably smth similar to The Wind's Disciple.
eg. (3d) something like: Being a DIK/Treasure of Nadia/ Lust Epidemic is insta out. (I guess(?) borderline is smth like Corruption)
Renpy would be easier to recommend since mostly I've played plenty of rpgm hentai games before and only last year started the renpy checkout.

I guess the main points of the "best recommendation" would be:
+++ Outfit system with at least few clothes options (including lewd/slutty ones)
++ Corruption with apperance change
+ Game with Sandbox, not Ctrl speedrun type game
+ Piercing/Tattos, but not short hair punk >bad eg. Fiona from Photo Hunt = TOTALLY NO<.
>good eg. Iris from Mythic Manor/Hana from Pale Carnations = FKING YES me gusta<
(hidden quest = game with cute yandere = +++ points, no matter of gameplay, eg. Saving Yandere)

Best ones I've played and (somewhat more/less) fits this:
Renpy:
1. iNSight of you
2. Moniker Smith's Bloodlines
3. Harem Hotel/Corruption/Braveheart Academy/Pale Carnations
4. Mythic Manor/Dark Magic/A Lesson in Love/Public Sex Life H/A House In The Rift/Corrupted Kingdoms/Wicked Rouge (+Refined)/Waifu Academy/HS Tutor
and few mores

RPGM/Wolf/Unity/Others
1. Meltys Quest
2. Nymphomania Paradox/Salvation/Lulu & Ennoi/Cursed Armor 1 & 2
3. Acerola Games (Colette/Yukino/Tia/Twins/Claire/etc.)
4. Haramase Simulator
5. PinkTea Dev (Elven Conquest 1/2, Dark Lord and other games)
6. Ambrosia/Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris/Karryn Prison/etc./etc./etc.
and shit tons of others, minor and garbage ones too if it comes to rpgm, but appriciate any recommendation, maybe something you have on mind, will hit and you'd save me from searching "manually" for this kind of stuff. Thanks!

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
I am also looking for this kind of game, especially RPGM one. Do you have any recommended RPGM game that fit into this category?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not even sure how I found this post, but I think I have a good one for you (one of my favourite games here of all time).

It's sandbox with a weekly cycle and events are triggered with character progression.

Here's the blurb:

In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.
In The Headmaster you play an expert in young adult psychology with some unique ideas about how to tackle the crisis. After a demonstration of your theories at a teachers conference you are approached by the agent of a mysterious organisation. He invites you to interview for the position of headmaster (principal) at one of the newly founded schools for over eighteen year olds. Keen to prove yourself and your theories you gladly accept.

Using your unique disciplinary methods you must turn a whole school of delinquent young women into hard working and obedient students. Things will not be easy for you. You must win your colleagues to your side, cater to the unusual demands of the schools owners and deal with a troublesome government inspector.

It's not very hardcore, it's mostly about punishment, humiliation with the intent towards submission of the students, and while there are sex scenes, the game is less about sex than it is about controlling the girls' behaviour. There is a bit of a grind (but I find it fun), but there is an inbuilt cheat option if you want to avoid that.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
My Tuition Academia has customizable outfits and I think fits your art style.

I second the other recommendations for the Headmaster.

Welcome to Erosland and Ravens Quest are by the same dev as the Wind’s Disciple. Ravens Quest is a finished sandbox game and has a bunch of different outfits. Welcome to Erosland is in its initial stages, however increasingly slutty outfits is a core tenant of the corruption.

Finally I suspect it is the western cartoon style you don’t want but I’d be remiss not to recommend Witch Trainer: Silver Mod. As someone that also enjoys outfit-corruption, nothing compares in options and satisfying progression to sluttier and sluttier looks. I’ve spent hours designing lewd outfits.

Reactions: Shiningforcehero

Vathon

Aug 23, 2020
I guess I'll replay to what I got recommened there. Thanks for all the entries ofc.

Succulence - played, but not fan of it or at least MC look not my type, so dropped half-way, not worth grinding for apperance I don't like

Claire - played (mentioned)

The Headmaster - That was new one for me, played it and would say that not bad, but kinda the corruption goes in the different direction xd

Corruption - played (mentioned)

My Tuition Academia -I've played it, good corruption game

Welcome to Erosland - That's also new one to me. Was not sure looking in it due to how in early build it's, but at the end tried and that's one hits hard. Really good recommendation so appriciate it, however as I feared = very early develop so it ended really fast (before even the good fap started :/ ) Tho this perfect hitting into what I am searching for (making outfit/girl sluttier with every stage).
Looking forward for this one. (dunno how it's not in "other games" into Wind's Disciple/Raven's Quest as it's from same dev)

Raven's Quest - Yeah, played it almost right after Wind's Disciple. Overall PiXel Games hits the right spot with the gameplay/corruption/outfits so I like thier games.

Witch Trainer: Silver - Recently downloaded it, wish it could be more ayaya (cuttier art), but at the end my eyes not burnning so can play it, seems kinda grindy and rather something like character creation game, but give it a further try (tho in slowly pace, meaning probably playing rather in long time instead in one go)

Wings Of Roldea - played it before and somewhat "still playing it", iirc the battle system kinda making it grindy. Game seems long so mostly I play for a while, hold on and so on.

Positively surprised about amount of replies. Will try also regularly reply to the recommends titles... so keep going if you have some recommendation on mind!

Reactions: shazba