BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1674210252438.png

Overview:
On a mission to recover valuable items, Finn is thrown into a dimension where everyone is a girls.
you will play with Finn and help him on his mission and meet new girls​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Incutia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Russian*

screenshot0001.png Screenshot_4.png screenshot0003.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png screenshot0002.png Screenshot_5.png screenshot0004.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This is still a demo version, in the future things will make more sense. and you have to remember this is a parody game not everything in the world needs to make sense
the joke is that, on the contrary, the show doesn't make sense. I mean, try explaining the plot of adventure time to a board of directors while passing a drug test: "yeah there's this kid who has a hood that hides hair 5 time longer than him, his best friend is a dog that can shapeshift and has a crush on a unicorn shaped like an asian dragon. The human has a crush on a queen made of bubblegum and they're friends (or more?) with a vampire girl who's related to an ice king and has an army of cute penguins"

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I decree this as a war crime on my childhood memories. *reloads previous safe-mind-person and disintegrate myself as a power source for the whole shebang*
From what I've heard, the later writers of Adventure Time shat all over the series because it wasn't "progressive" to have a strong male lead anymore.

Maybe a sex game is good way to restore his pride.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes