Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 17, 2018
I will let the player choose whether to let Fionna have sex with other people, or just Finn
if you going to keep that ideia,you can choose make a Romance route and Corruption Route

(na rota de romance as coisas seriam mais leves e bem...romanticas...encontros,presentes,uma historia boba de romance com sexo, ja o corruption seria uma coisa mais deprevada,as cenas tendo dialogos diferentes ou ate cenas diferentes,tipo na primeira vez q eles fosse fazer sexo na corruption route,fionna estaria uma total puta querendo foder logo, mas no romance ela estaria perdidamente apaixonada e queria fazer amor)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Here is an idea. If doing both a corruption and romance or love route for the game. Foucus on doing one first and finish it’s storyline and content before starting the other.

Maybe do the corruption route/Story with fionna and the game first as more people seem interested in that then the romance or love one and do that second?

it allows you to keep foucused on developing the games story and content directly and laying groundwork so the later route gets the same foucused content and story and can be even better. Four elements did this and most agree it turned out great for it.

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Here is an idea. If doing both a corruption and romance or love route for the game. Foucus on doing one first and finish it’s storyline and content before starting the other.

Maybe do the corruption route/Story with fionna and the game first as more people seem interested in that then the romance or love one and do that second?

it allows you to keep foucused on developing the games story and content directly and laying groundwork so the later route gets the same foucused content and story and can be even better. Four elements did this and most agree it turned out great for it.
thank you very much for the tips, I will follow them and do my best

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Perhaps offer/put up a vote for it so people can tell you which they would prefer you do first? It couldn't hurt.
that's exactly what I'm going to do, I'm going to vote on patreon to see which characters they want

Apr 17, 2018

i was kinda going to romance first, but corruption? yeah LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

• Red Heart

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Eyo glad to see more Adventure Time content. If this gets continued I can see this getting quite a bit of traction.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes