Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Your art is very simple yet very nice, may I suggest you add more sketches to the game?
I mean, with this type of project that people on this site follow the beta/alpha or whatever it is, you're basically giving it to people to playtest or just see what stick: having a lot of routes with simple sketches images would work pretty well I think, that way you have more freedom to expand and then focus on the lineart/coloring and such.
For example you could make 5 sketches to progress the story and then as you develop the game, you actually finish them up.

Also can you please avoid making the game a grind?
A lot of renpy games for some reason have you do the same action 20 times before you can progress in the story and while some repetition can be nice for immersion, doing the same thing more than 3-5 times would get very old very fast.
This basically a request of what not to add.

Regarding Corruption/Romance, that sounds pretty good.
Maybe tie a girl's lust to the corruption route (complimeting Fiona's on the skimpy outfit makes her wear skimpier outfits) and Finn's courage into the romance (he becomes assertive and unlucks scenes for himself)?

I really like the game's premise and the art so far, so keep up the good work!

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Your art is very simple yet very nice, may I suggest you add more sketches to the game?
I mean, with this type of project that people on this site follow the beta/alpha or whatever it is, you're basically giving it to people to playtest or just see what stick: having a lot of routes with simple sketches images would work pretty well I think, that way you have more freedom to expand and then focus on the lineart/coloring and such.
For example you could make 5 sketches to progress the story and then as you develop the game, you actually finish them up.

Also can you please avoid making the game a grind?
A lot of renpy games for some reason have you do the same action 20 times before you can progress in the story and while some repetition can be nice for immersion, doing the same thing more than 3-5 times would get very old very fast.
This basically a request of what not to add.

Regarding Corruption/Romance, that sounds pretty good.
Maybe tie a girl's lust to the corruption route (complimeting Fiona's on the skimpy outfit makes her wear skimpier outfits) and Finn's courage into the romance (he becomes assertive and unlucks scenes for himself)?

I really like the game's premise and the art so far, so keep up the good work!
Thanks for playing, and giving tips, I'll do my best to make the game fun and less repetitive, I'll work harder on the next update so it doesn't feel like a demo anymore

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Thanks for playing, and giving tips, I'll do my best to make the game fun and less repetitive, I'll work harder on the next update so it doesn't feel like a demo anymore
No problem!
So far the demo feels nice, especially since the "grinding" parts of rising lust/confidence do give nice scenes every time, so I'm looking forward to see what you'll do next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia
Sep 10, 2022
Just played the new update (thanks for making a Linux ver) and I loved it! your art and style is fucking great man, I also love the idea of training Fiona in specific. Just a tip for you, folks around here are very vocal about the content in the games, so you should be direct quite early in what type of content we should expect, I saw that you talked here about other people having sex with Fiona but making it optional, making it optional is not gonna make anyone here who does not like to share the girls any less vocal, so my recommendation, is make very clear to your patreons and therefore anyone here about the tags that you will add, (an example, Princess Bubblegum turns younger at a point in the show, if you where to add her it would be then have the loli tag, lost of people like or hate it and it's a very specific tag, same like scat or ntr, so if anyone is playing and pledging to your game only for you to add these types of content with no warning before hand can trigger a lot of people, not saying that you should not make what you want, but as of now people have expectation of what the game is and will keep being, so a warning at the beginning will help along the way). I said that because things got ugly in the past when it comes to devs adding certain tags with no prior warning, causing mods to intervene. I can give you some examples if you wanna later take a look yourself. Unfortunately I think that everyone was to some degree wrong, to the devs breaking promises or not being straight to their players and players being sick bastards threatening devs. I like your game and you seem like a cool guy, so hopefully you will have a chill development time. best of lucks

Last edited:

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Just played the new update (thanks for making a Linux ver) and I loved it! your art and style is fucking great man, I also love the idea of training Fiona in specific. Just a tip for you, folks around here are very vocal about the content in the games, so you should be direct quite early in what type of content we should expect, I saw that you talked here about other people having sex with Fiona but making it optional, making it optional is not gonna make anyone here who does not like to share the girls any less vocal, so my recommendation, is make very clear to your patreons and therefore anyone here about the tags that you will add, (an example, Princess Bubblegum turns younger at a point in the show, if you where to add her it would be then have the loli tag, lost of people like or hate it and it's a very specific tag, same like scat or ntr, so if anyone is playing and pledging to your game only for you to add there types of content with no warning before hand can trigger a lot of people, not saying that you should not make what you want, but as of now people have expectation of what the game is and will keep being, so a warning at the beginning will help along the way). I said that because things got ugly in the past when it comes to devs adding certain tags with no prior warning, causing mods to intervene. I can give you some examples if you wanna later take a look yourself. Unfortunately I think that everyone was to some degree wrong, to the devs breaking promises or not being straight to their players and players being sick bastards threatening devs. I like your game and you seem like a cool guy, so hopefully you will have a chill development time. best of lucks
Thank you very much for all the tips, and for enjoying the game. I'll think of a way to please both sides

Reactions: TheRealZeroEnergy

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
The idea of the game is very cool and I like it, but there are a couple of points. The drawing is a little different from the original, if you improve your drawing skills a little, it will be very beautiful, the most embarrassing things are not quite natural parts of the characters’ bodies, for example, when you meet Fiona in the kitchen, her ass is overly huge and shapeless, like it’s covered in cellulite . And the second is not a pleasant moment for me: will there be only MILFs in the game? With huge boobs and butts? Do many people really like this more than a beautiful toned buttocks with apple breasts? And then in their current form, they seem to be already aged

• Red Heart
Sep 10, 2022
The idea of the game is very cool and I like it, but there are a couple of points. The drawing is a little different from the original, if you improve your drawing skills a little, it will be very beautiful, the most embarrassing things are not quite natural parts of the characters’ bodies, for example, when you meet Fiona in the kitchen, her ass is overly huge and shapeless, like it’s covered in cellulite . And the second is not a pleasant moment for me: will there be only MILFs in the game? With huge boobs and butts? Do many people really like this more than a beautiful toned buttocks with apple breasts? And then in their current form, they seem to be already aged
You use terms like improve and embarrassing as there is something wrong with the dev style, there isn't, that's why it's called style, changing it it will not make it better just different, so your comment is weirdly phrased as factual when you stated no fact.

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Sorry about that, I'm trying to do it in a way that pleases everyone, I'll consider everything you said

Apr 17, 2018
i agree in the matter of diferrets types of body for other characters,small boobs and big ass,curvy girls,chubby ones with big BIG tits etc, and even the auto-improvement of the DEV,his art style is good,very good,but he got potencial,he can get better,give it a few more updates and lets see whats coming,HEY INCUBIA,dont apologize,you just need to clean some scenes here and there,control size of the art and the body of the characters

quote:Hit us with a big ass small boobs marceline!!!!!

1675784784523.png

Feb 7, 2023
Really liking what I've played so far. The english isn't the best but it works for what you need. If english isn't your first language, I'd recommend getting someone to look over your script and polish it a bit.

Your art matches the Adventure Time style while making things sexier - well done! I also like that it's a visual novel with a choice/branching path system that nets you points in certain areas. One of my favourite h-game styles of play.

Looking forward to seeing what new characters and story lines you add in the future. Keep it up:)

Feb 7, 2023
Really liking what I've played so far. The english isn't the best but it works for what you need. If english isn't your first language, I'd recommend getting someone to look over your script and polish it a bit.

Your art matches the Adventure Time style while making things sexier - well done! I also like that it's a visual novel with a choice/branching path system that nets you points in certain areas. One of my favourite h-game styles of play.

Looking forward to seeing what new characters and story lines you add in the future. Keep it up:)

Just finished your other Adventure Time game too. If the girls in this game experience a fate similar to Princess Bubblegum's then I'm even more excited!

Different costumes are also very very welcome. Having seen Fiona's gym-wear makes me hope we'll see the other girls in similar different outfits.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just saw this (I search daily under the corruption tag), and thought- "Yes! game where I can play as the Lich and corrupt the land from that cartoon show!" Well, a boogeyman can dream...

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Just saw this (I search daily under the corruption tag), and thought- "Yes! game where I can play as the Lich and corrupt the land from that cartoon show!" Well, a boogeyman can dream...
well i was thinking of a way to corrupt the kingdoms

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
that made me think
Lich boobies :unsure:

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes