Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
that made me think
Lich boobies :unsure:
Well you know how all the corruption works in the games I make, so with the Lich and the way he was actually truly evil, with those green glowing eyes and everything. He was, from what I recall watching the show back in my 30's, when the episodes were new, sort of the closest "Anaxish" type creature in the show. Watching Princess Bubblegum become his undead pleasure slave, or all the other multitudes of creepy dark corruption titillates the mind! I wish the dev will and will pop in to see how this goes. Many games around here are tagged "corruption" but it is sort of more synonymous with "promiscuity" as opposed to actually becoming an evil, corrupt version of themselves. So, I'm always on the lookout for gems!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Betty in the show pretty much corrupted the kingdoms by making the four elements go bonkers, right?
Plot wise, that could happen again, 'cept everyone start to become extremely sexual, then your choice is to abuse said corruption or try to fix it.

• Red Heart

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Well you know how all the corruption works in the games I make, so with the Lich and the way he was actually truly evil, with those green glowing eyes and everything. He was, from what I recall watching the show back in my 30's, when the episodes were new, sort of the closest "Anaxish" type creature in the show. Watching Princess Bubblegum become his undead pleasure slave, or all the other multitudes of creepy dark corruption titillates the mind! I wish the dev will and will pop in to see how this goes. Many games around here are tagged "corruption" but it is sort of more synonymous with "promiscuity" as opposed to actually becoming an evil, corrupt version of themselves. So, I'm always on the lookout for gems!
In my game I'm going to make Finn and Betty corrupt the kingdoms, I want to do something like that

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In my game I'm going to make Finn and Betty corrupt the kingdoms, I want to do something like that
Oh, got it! As I said, I certainly wish you well! I look forward to watching your development.

• Red Heart

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
The game have a great potential, you have my pledge on Patreon.
But pls, don't overdo with so much functions or complexity, that's bcuz with so many ideas that are post here, you maybe can't progress fast enough. Or a good phase.
As for the question of that question on Patreon, keep it optional. But not necessary to do if you go for corruption route.
Anyway keep up the good work

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You're lucky Filthy Sloth is too lazy to update his game, let alone press charges on using the same name for an erotic VN :whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Apr 17, 2018
Just saw this (I search daily under the corruption tag), and thought- "Yes! game where I can play as the Lich and corrupt the land from that cartoon show!" Well, a boogeyman can dream...
damn,finn choosing side with Lich and becoming agressive and more dominant over the girls would be cool,he training with him to get more power over the woman

(i also seach daily under the corruption tag)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
In my opinon and still hoping this will be done.

The game should bebroken into 2 routes/paths with one done first and the other second who have diffrent stories and mechanics.

Corruption and Romance/Love.

Do corruption route first which everyone seems to want more/enjoy more and foucus content on that with all the contnet corrupting a girl comes with, such as NTR and gangbangs, slutty outfits etc.

Then do a love/romance one later foucused arond the relationship with Finn and Fionna and other girls like four elements did/does.

It's a good approach and allows foucus and not to divide content and work and the like. It's a simple but effective solution i think and let's both directions shine in thei own ways.

Apr 17, 2018
In my opinon and still hoping this will be done.

The game should bebroken into 2 routes/paths with one done first and the other second who have diffrent stories and mechanics.

Corruption and Romance/Love.

Do corruption route first which everyone seems to want more/enjoy more and foucus content on that with all the contnet corrupting a girl comes with, such as NTR and gangbangs, slutty outfits etc.

Then do a love/romance one later foucused arond the relationship with Finn and Fionna and other girls like four elements did/does.

It's a good approach and allows foucus and not to divide content and work and the like. It's a simple but effective solution i think and let's both directions shine in thei own ways.
four elements is a great example, i prefer the love route to enjoy the story, and the corruption route to wank ony tho

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
As long as long as there is no male stealing any of the mc girls besides Simone and his wife. I am fine with him watching girl on girl action. I like to avoid berserk themed ntr. Plus I been waiting for a game where he gets his own harem since flame princess broke up with him. Also young PB out grew him when she aged back up. That made feel like bro just need a world of his own. If this game continues its plot I think with the art its been showing its gonna be one the top adventure time games. Hopefully it finishes and doesn't get abandoned like a lot the great games on this sight.

Apr 17, 2018
As long as long as there is no male stealing any of the mc girls besides Simone and his wife. I am fine with him watching girl on girl action. I like to avoid berserk themed ntr. Plus I been waiting for a game where he gets his own harem since flame princess broke up with him. Also young PB out grew him when she aged back up. That made feel like bro just need a world of his own. If this game continues its plot I think with the art its been showing its gonna be one the top adventure time games. Hopefully it finishes and doesn't get abandoned like a lot the great games on this sight.
"berserk like netorare" you mean RAPE
1676024822130.png

• Red Heart

Abdelatif

Feb 17, 2023
Guys why can't i do another quests in the game im going in a loop wake up take nap train her with 1 pose the second one is unlocked and there's a locked door I can't enter in it why ??

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes