Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DonJon420

Mar 30, 2022
From what I've played of this VN, It's pretty alright. It's got some pretty good art, and an interesting plot by VN standards. My only problems are that the English translation is a bit wonky, and that the art can look kinda off-kilter with it's proportions. But the former's nothing a few proof-readers can't fix and the latter's something that rarely happens.

Overall I can't wait for 0.0.4! Solid 7/10 with the content, art and plot so far.

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
From what I've played of this VN, It's pretty alright. It's got some pretty good art, and an interesting plot by VN standards. My only problems are that the English translation is a bit wonky, and that the art can look kinda off-kilter with it's proportions. But the former's nothing a few proof-readers can't fix and the latter's something that rarely happens.

Overall I can't wait for 0.0.4! Solid 7/10 with the content, art and plot so far.
I'm very happy that you liked it. About the proportions as this is my second game so I have a lot to learn, I will do my best to improve the proportions and make them better and similar with each update. about the translation, probably in the last update or maybe before, I'll give it a better review. And thank you so much for playing <3

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes