Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
When I do that I get the tampering message. Is there a way to remove the tamper?
Go to the game folder /renpy and look for the "savetoken" .py text file.
Edit that with something like notepad++
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change "False" at the end to True
Make sure to save it before you close it and any save should now work

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2018
REVIEW TIME 0.6.0.

lets see....

1703262210094.png

View attachment RAT CHEF (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY STAY CALM,STAY CALM,SOMEONE WAKE THE GUYS THAT WERE WAITING FOR THIS UP!!!

b83ef5eeb9ff55a3405366d17d596e1c.jpg

Okay...okay calm down im writing the review alredy sheesh,i have a life too okay?have you been drinking water?thats important too okay?

excuse me while i **READ THE FUCKING CHANGELOG** since there **IS** people that cant **FUCKING** search for this and goes asking around every 2 days : "WhAtS nEw??? wHy tHeRe Is nO mIsSioNs??", fucking hell mate,im a chill guy but goddamn have some selfrespect and look for info yourself.

have you Joined our Discord Server yet you fucker?we are on 1,000 Users! and you losing A LOT of content i post there about the games incutia is making....

YES HE IS MAKING ANOTHER GAMES,NOT JUST CORRUPTION TIME. dumbass

Sem título.png

Okay okay...lets see *put on glases*

Sem títuloew.png

Now lets me see if the scenes are good

1703264422692.png

yeah,they are good.

SPOILERS TIME MOTHAFUCKA

1703264732632.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well...that was it....0.6.0 the so called sex update
1703268727863.png
IN INCUTIA WORDS
1703268743855.png
My boy is going to rest for some time,i want to talk you all for your support....we are loving creating this game,im learning how to code to help him with bugs,got anything to say about this Incutia?

This is literally my dream
Last year I was desperate because I didn't know what I was going to do with my life
hahahaha
and out of nowhere I posted a beta of a game that I thought wouldn't come to anything
Well, today it worked really well
this is very good
I'm happy

well....

all i can say is thank you,ive come here expacting nothing and i got friends and a passtime i love...

i know i say this a lot...

but i do because i want to share this with you guys

please.

Join our discord

thank you for everything.happy holidays and happy new year!

I love doing this review as much as you guys love reading my schizo thoughts

Maikexx725

Jan 9, 2024
Quantos pontos Finn precisa para ter um relacionamento noturno com Fiona, quando Fiona precisa de pontos?
Não, foram apenas 3 cenas com Marceline, mas teve mais cenas com outros personagens, como Princesa Jujuba e Fionna, e também 2 novos lugares
[/CITAR]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

darkblane257

Jan 9, 2019
Good news everyone, new update for Corruption Time 7.1

Incutia: Hello everyone, more news about the new version of Corruption Time. As you know, I've been working on Dexter's game and plan to release a new update for it next month. I also intend to release a new update for Corruption Time on the 15th of the same month. However, I've decided to make it version 0.6.1, a short version focused on some scenes with Fionna: 3 new scenes in the bath 3 new scenes in the kitchen 1 scene in the tree after training This will be the 0.7.1 update. I decided to do this to be able to launch the game on the 30th of this month, just a few days from now, and then have the next month free to work on Dexter's game. Remember, there's already a preview of Dexter's game this month, and the 0.7.1 version of Corruption Time will be released by the 30th of this month.

And finally this

Incutia: Sup guys? Im happy to Announce that the New update Will come out TOMORROW for MEGA SUPPORTERS! AND day 30 of this month for everyone
AND most important, now the game will have Official translation into English, Portuguese and Spanish!
We and especially incutia thank you for all your support
1706444538327.png

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
How can I access to these scenes?

4 new scenes in the tree after training
*Grabbing her butt,
*rubbing your cock on her,
*taking off Fionna's shorts
*giving her an ass job

after the training I only get the praise her and Grab Fionna ass options

• Red Heart

TheFreakyOne

Formerly 'AssgoreDreemurr'
Feb 14, 2023
How do I increase corruption on fionna??(stuck at 0)
I couldnt find a way and I feel like im missing something.(I'm pretty stupid)

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes