Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption v1.50 [Cheat Mod + Other changes by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Wildholm

Jun 10, 2017
It's your save changed to add the bar.
Can you tell me what you did on savefile in more details? like what variable need to change or what to add in savefile.
I tried to change my own savefile but getting confused with many variables. I apologize in advance if it troubles you, sir.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Can you tell me what you did on savefile in more details? like what variable need to change or what to add in savefile.
I tried to change my own savefile but getting confused with many variables. I apologize in advance if it troubles you, sir.
Can you tell me in a more detailed way what exactly you want to change to your save file?

Wildholm

Jun 10, 2017
Can you tell me in a more detailed way what exactly you want to change to your save file?
just like what you did at previous savefile. making top bar appear. i also use aonmod in addtion of yours and an old savefile so i though how you did at that previously savefile can fix mine too.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
just like what you did at previous savefile. making top bar appear. i also use aonmod in addtion of yours and an old savefile so i though how you did at that previously savefile can fix mine too.
I opened the game and loaded the save file that had the problem, then I opened the console with Shift+O and then tipped:
Code:
show screen ui
then I saved on the existing save file and that's what I did, but I don't recommend that others who don't have the knowledge about Ren'Py codes do it because they might brake the game... so do it on your own risk...

Wildholm

Jun 10, 2017
I opened the game and loaded the save file that had the problem, then I opened the console with Shift+O and then tipped:
Code:
show screen ui
then I saved on the existing save file and that's what I did, but I don't recommend that others who don't have the knowledge about Ren'Py codes do it because they might brake the game... so do it on your own risk...
Thanks. It works.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does the mod work for 1.40?
Probably not.
When is the new version coming?
it's working with v1.40, I try to do all the mods in such a way to work with all the new versions of a game, the only thing the mod doesn't have is the option to change the new variables... you can use it, enjoy.

Reactions: Balmung85
Apr 12, 2018
The mod breaks when used with the Better Experience Mod. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd really like to have the un-randomization features of the Better Experience Mod along with the event variable manipulating of your mod.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The mod breaks when used with the Better Experience Mod. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd really like to have the un-randomization features of the Better Experience Mod along with the event variable manipulating of your mod.
Sorry but I need to see the code of that mod and see if I can make it compatible, but the files are not renpy encrypted files and it's hard to decrypt them...

Apr 12, 2018
@IAintTellinYouNothin can you change the file from below and tell me if it work? If not tell me what error you get,
No errors, however your mod still didn't work with AON Mod's custom gui. I digged around and saw that how you entered your mod file with mod_rpa wasn't working. When I changed it to exactly as it was named, it worked. Perhaps it's not calling mod_version, game_version, etc, correctly.

Thanks for the fix, now I can mostly use both mods together. However, for some reason your mod breaks the AONMod's un-randomization feature. I think I'll ask the AONMod creator about it, since the problem probably lies in AONmc.pyo

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
hi in the game corruption with your cheat module the mc in the evening when he jerks off
comes a little girl sillhouette with 20 printed on it ! I can only think that that is/was a censored picture
but my question is is that from the cheat or from the game I have also written to the game developer.
thanks
yours
m-j-gow

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hi in the game corruption with your cheat module the mc in the evening when he jerks off
comes a little girl sillhouette with 20 printed on it ! I can only think that that is/was a censored picture
but my question is is that from the cheat or from the game I have also written to the game developer.
thanks
yours
m-j-gow
That shadow is a placeholder when a missing character model/sprite meant to be in the scene fails to load so you get the little girl outline instead. It was most likely not caused by the mod since DS-samas mod doesn't alter the games files

Reactions: D.S.-sama
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes