Seeking corruption where you can transform into a loose slut.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Looking for something where you can corrupt people, make them cheat, or have a sex with passerby. Like played Lab rats and Lab Rats 2 (with mods) and there is "NTR" where sister/mom goes out with some randos, but those events are rare and show nothing practicly, also in those games you may seduce someone married and then have sex with them in their house . So looking for something like that, maybe with more scenes or even with more frequent events, even more points if they can get pregnant (x10 if pregnant from randomn)

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
The mod is working fine for me for the verision 0.20.1 (i'm playing it the first time so its a fresh start with the mod ) but ! its a bit buggy, the gameplay is working but the big problem is, if you want to scroll back it become sooooo heavy so it takes so much time to go back, i hope they fix this asap, but in general, this game i awesome well done and keep it up please much love <3

Reactions: F6buutsguutt

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Lab Rats can go bigger then that, it's an awesome game but can be more better, first of all i love this kind of games its like strategy game, so you can controls the most that you can, and make decisions and make girls yours and has so much details in-game so it will not be bored somehow ! but i had a suggestion for devs, what about pregnancy birth control options, what about making girls pregnant forced or not, what about after some progress you can make any married women or fianced one divorce or break up with her husband/ fiancé ( for example ) so you can make them only yours, what about adding some incest stuff like you can fuck their daughters ect of that stuff and even make them pregnrant... much more what about the ability of making a secret wore house in the city so you can manage it, and bring any girl you control or that she obey you or even being your slave ect ... and even that what about adding concurrence to the game like lab concurents and whore house concurence and mafia and cup stuff ect ... I hope this devs would take of consideration of these thoughts anyway keep it up <3