RPGM - Completed - Cos Ro [v1.11 Fixed + DLC] [H.H.Works]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cryogic

It's... okay. I'm really into exhibitionism so I can forgive a lot of its flaws, but nonetheless it didn't blow me away. The scenes were pretty hot and the gameplay mechanic of slowly getting Aya acclimated with exhibitionism, allowing her to remove more of her clothes is pretty hot. I just wish there was more to do, and that the game explained more of its mechanics to the player.

In the end, only exhibitionism fetishist should play this. If you're not really into that, I think it's reasonable for you to give it even less than what I gave.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

accountant2992

honestly a frustrating experience
    the game is very grindy to get the ending i passed and just got most of the sex scenes
    the translation isnt so good and there is part of it that doesnt fit into the screen even if you are playing at full screen
    i enjoy the concept of the game so and the idea around it
    it seems like the dlc is more of a failure too
    you simply cant trigger the sex scenes the files have like 4 sex scenes or something but you cant move past getting her fully naked or making her pee with touching when she is naked
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

Pretty basic game. Kinda unintuitive as well, most of the time you wonder what else can you do or what do you have to do. No hints whatsoever.

Add to that is the limited dialogues/scenarios and the bad English translation. Not that great of an NTR game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

Run in a circle simulator...
    Very grindy with minor progression. You just grind for money/costumes put her in it and run around the convention one day a weak and lower her inhibitions pressing Shift+Q+Arrowkeys until she will is willing to wear less. The translation is a better google-translation - understandable, but immersion-breaking. Even if you ignore the translation there isn't enough conversation altogether to tell a good story.

Two stars - "poor"
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is a fun short game.

The girl gets more and more corrupted over time and is willing to remove more and more of her 6 or so cosplay suits. There are a few H scenes, but mostly you're in this for the clothes removal and the vibrator you can use at the convention.