2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ140259_img_main.jpg

Overview:
"She discovered a thrill the first time she cosplayed. Not for the outfit, but the fact she was flaunting it. Little by little, her inhibitions fell away, like articles of clothing..."​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-27
Release Date: 2019-08-27
Developer: H.H.Works
Translator: EventideGames
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.11 Fixed
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Main
Win
: - - -
DLC
Win
: - - -

Patches: /

RJ140259_img_smp2.jpg RJ140259_img_smp1.jpg RJ140259_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Could've sworn there were full translations for COS-RO 1-3 over on ULMF, but not seeing them. Maybe they got lost to time?

EDIT: Also, the two JK games are completely unconnected to the COS-RO series. HH works just has a thing where they have the current game's MC see their previous game's MC exposing herself in the intro.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Could've sworn there were full translations for COS-RO 1-3 over on ULMF, but not seeing them. Maybe they got lost to time?

EDIT: Also, the two JK games are completely unconnected to the COS-RO series. HH works just has a thing where they have the current game's MC see their previous game's MC exposing herself in the intro.

I guess u're confusing their partials where only part of the systems and some messages were turned to english with a real english translation, or their usual machine. I Remember that Cos-Ros had something of the likes, but not exactly english though...

Reactions: Amariithynar

WhiteRoseVixen

Jul 23, 2017
yeah i had a crash after doing the photo shoot the first time, will try it again to see if it repeats
edit: tried it again and the second time she didn't get embarrassed and it didn't crash
edit2: got it to happen again and it gave this error message
ファイル Audio/SE/ごぽっ2 が見つかりません。

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018

They are all partials, from 2015. eh, the JK games are included when you buy the game, so I consider it DLC.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Seems to be a audio issue
what sort of audio issue, if it's just not playing it might be because I turned off the sound in the F1 menu during testing and didn't turn it back on for the upload.

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
yeah i had a crash after doing the photo shoot the first time, will try it again to see if it repeats
edit: tried it again and the second time she didn't get embarrassed and it didn't crash
edit2: got it to happen again and it gave this error message
ファイル Audio/SE/ごぽっ2 が見つかりません。
Go to Audio/SE. There should be a .wav file with a screwed up name there. Just rename it to ごぽっ2. Should work after.

dingbat_maloy

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe add Male Protagonist & NTR tags, as you actually play as the girl's male friend/lover.

EDIT: You do control the girl at some points, and a "good" route is possible (you can keep her to yourself).

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I wonder if u or someone else can't give a look/make a translation for the game "Ochi mono RPG - Hijiri kishi Ruviriasu", it's one of the oldest RPG's ever made for RPG Maker VX Ace that is actually a pretty cool and balanced game, that would be cool to see something different than a machine translation around or so. They even made an hentai animation based in this one with the same tittle(Ochi Mono RPG) and it made me remember about the game, that follows a kinda like different route than the animation in itself, but had nice art and ahegaos lols.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes