2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
I can't move at the cosplay revue, arrow key just turn the pro's face around, and the only thing I can do is undress and dress, anyone have the same problem?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I wonder if u or someone else can't give a look/make a translation for the game "Ochi mono RPG - Hijiri kishi Ruviriasu", it's one of the oldest RPG's ever made for RPG Maker VX Ace that is actually a pretty cool and balanced game, that would be cool to see something different than a machine translation around or so. They even made an hentai animation based in this one with the same tittle(Ochi Mono RPG) and it made me remember about the game, that follows a kinda like different route than the animation in itself, but had nice art and ahegaos lols.
it certainly looks interesting, but I can't seem to find anywhere to actually get the game.
edit: found it, it's on the list, probably gonna be one of the ones up for the poll i'm doing for my next project.

Sep 22, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I did photoshoots and bought all the costumes but nothing happened. Suddenly I got the good ending and have no idea how to do anything else.

D

Deleted member 134051

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing in the DLC

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Finished it. Short but fun, I hope you translate the others Eventidegames.
Played the DLC, no idea what Im doing, looks like a demo of JK's Exposing Journal.

Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
After you beat the game everything gets unlocked
Still not really sure how the game is supposed to function but eh, here's the fullsave

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the audio data is broken you have in wrong system downloadet.
Ol games self error !
Fix this oder dell the borken games !!!

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
the audio data is broken you have in wrong system downloadet.
Ol games self error !
Fix this oder dell the borken games !!!
I uploaded a new file that automatically has the messed up wav file renamed. until the staff updates the links renamed the messed up file with eQ to aごぽっ2

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes