2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Appler

Feb 22, 2020
I cant do anything other than select work, rest, or go out.... how do you play this game???

jumsun

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 383902

Overview:
"She discovered a thrill the first time she cosplayed. Not for the outfit, but the fact she was flaunting it. Little by little, her inhibitions fell away, like articles of clothing..."​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-27
Release Date: 2019-08-27
Developer: H.H.Works
Translator: EventideGames
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.11 Fixed
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Main
Win
: - - - - -
DLC
Win
: - - - - - -

Patches: Main + DLC/
MIRROR

View attachment 383904 View attachment 383903 View attachment 383905

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Install the , older versions of RPGM often need their RTP. It does say in the opening posts install instructions.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
I think this needs a short walkthrough. I normally write guides for games I hate, but I'll write a short one for this since I would probably give it 1 or 2 stars if it isn't an exhibitionism focused game.

Controls
Typical RPGM controls aside from the following:
Q - Undress girlfriend by one level. For some costumes (maid, school swimsuit), this will only trigger one action, whereas for some costumes you can go nearly or fully nude.
W - Dress up by one level. Kinda useless since you can just run from the police (security?) if they're nearby and you're naked.
A - Triggers groping mode. A hand will appear over your girlfriend's standing sprite and using the arrow keys will allow you to control said hand. Doing so will increase EXCITEMENT, which is necessary to unlock H scenes.

Character stats/variables and how to raise them
Action Points
- Dictates how long you can stay at the cosplay venue. This is represented by the bar on the upper right when you're cosplaying. Action Points are also consumed by working and by going on dates. Can be increased by resting.
Confidence - Measures how comfortable your girlfriend is with cosplaying, and decreases when you cosplay. DO NOT LET THIS REACH 0. Increase this by going out on dates.
Exposure - Measures how comfortable your girlfriend is with exhibitionism. As far as I can tell you can only raise this if she has high confidence levels. You can raise this by going around the venue while wearing revealing clothing/being naked. You'll know that you got a point if you saw an exclamation mark on an NPC's head (aside from the police; getting caught by police will consume time and resets Excitement to 0). Level of nudity does not affect points earned - you will always only earn 1 point per exclamation mark.
Excitement - I'm not entirely sure but I think the game combines general excitement with sexual excitement. You can raise this by cosplaying, going around, and getting attention or by groping your girlfriend. Excitement triggers the H scenes at a certain level. Excitement resets to 0 when you leave the cosplay venue or get caught by guards.

Lastly, the endings.

Reactions: James Eveleth
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes