2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah was a shame Naked Order update never got 100% translated.

Another game that you may consider maybe finishing is Virgin Protection Magic? It was completed about 80%, then the translator just quit or whatever and VPM has been in limbo ever since.
Yea Habsian (I think that's how it was spelt) was working on VPM along with his rpgmakerTrans translation tool. I actually bought VPM since the translation was so far through then nothing ever got released after a certain point. Not sure if he is still working on it slowly or not but would be nice to see it finished.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Yeah was a shame Naked Order update never got 100% translated.

Another game that you may consider maybe finishing is Virgin Protection Magic? It was completed about 80%, then the translator just quit or whatever and VPM has been in limbo ever since.
Yeah, was really hoping that game would finish being updated too, I have a few projects before that but I may in my spare time see if I can complete it.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm confused, in a strange twist of fate in these sorts of games, it's a challenge to get raped instead of the normal opposite.

How and where do I get my char raped?

Edit: NVM, the script just bugged out and I was stuck wandering.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I'm confused, in a strange twist of fate in these sorts of games, it's a challenge to get raped instead of the normal opposite.

How and where do I get my char raped?

Edit: NVM, the script just bugged out and I was stuck wandering.
actually that leads to the bad end, you can get the good end by fucking the boyfriend.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Checked out the 'dlc' a bit more, it was a teaser demo for

Lacks most of the functionality of both the full game and the actual demo.

HaiMaruda

Apr 5, 2018
Hey, have you maybe the Cos Ro 2 DLC? I dont need it translated, only the original DLC in Japanese
Every single link in Google is down, you will save a lot of lifes ;_;
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So many beggars in this thread who refuse to patreon donate, but keep trying to tell the guy what to translate next.

Plz shut up. Machine translate it yourself if its so important to you.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hey, have you maybe the Cos Ro 2 DLC? I dont need it translated, only the original DLC in Japanese
Every single link in Google is down, you will save a lot of lifes ;_;
Thank you so much
I actually do, it's currently being translated but it shouldn't take long, it's actually got less dialogue than this once.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So many beggars in this thread who refuse to patreon donate, but keep trying to tell the guy what to translate next.

I actually love getting feedback from the community on what they would like me to do, in fact my next project after the Cos Ro series will be picked by the community from a list of things I found or were requested.Donating is completely optional but greatly appreciated.

HaiMaruda

Apr 5, 2018
I actually do, it's currently being translated but it shouldn't take long, it's actually got less dialogue than this once.
Oh nice, didnt needed it translated, actually with the Jap one i was ok, but if you dont want to upload the jap one is ok too, waiting then for the translation, ty dude

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018

Pretty sure if they could do that they wouldn't need one in the first place second are you really complaining about people not paying on a pirating site?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
i can't play the game....it says i need a rpgvx rtp and i went to the site where i can get them and it still says the same thing....
what the hell am i doing wrong? i played many games and they work fine yet this one game won't work for some reason.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Oh nice, didnt needed it translated, actually with the Jap one i was ok, but if you dont want to upload the jap one is ok too, waiting then for the translation, ty dude
If you don't wish to wait I might suggest looking on some russian sites.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes