2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
i have problems where my char always walking to right direction...
i dont even push any key, and cant move left.

Any solution?

Edit : Nvrm i fixed it

Last edited:

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone please tell me what stat makes her break up with you? Also, how do you get her to have a stalker? I wanna see all the content the game has to offer, but I can't figure these things out.

Reactions: Rastafoo

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Can anyone please tell me what stat makes her break up with you? Also, how do you get her to have a stalker? I wanna see all the content the game has to offer, but I can't figure these things out.
Confidence makes her break up with you if it gets too low. If her exposure is high enough you get the NTR end I think.
Stalker just appears after she got enough exposure and excitment and you run around for a while. She says she fells like being watched and wants to go home. If you don´t go home after a while the rape scene trigger.

For those having problems with the runtime package: Make sure you download the RTP for RPG Maker VX, NOT RPG Maker VX Ace. The Ace one is a differerent one and won´t help you.

Reactions: markoolio

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Confidence makes her break up with you if it gets too low. If her exposure is high enough you get the NTR end I think.
Stalker just appears after she got enough exposure and excitment and you run around for a while. She says she fells like being watched and wants to go home. If you don´t go home after a while the rape scene trigger.

For those having problems with the runtime package: Make sure you download the RTP for RPG Maker VX, NOT RPG Maker VX Ace. The Ace one is a differerent one and won´t help you.
Thanks! Do you know how to get the guys in the photo booth to cum on her? I was able to get it once with only one costume. And what is the deal with Humiliation, what does that do?

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
How do you take parts of costume off (or all of it off)? I dont see any option for it but in the picture folder i can see sprites for it

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
How do you take parts of costume off (or all of it off)? I dont see any option for it but in the picture folder i can see sprites for it
You press Q, but she might refuse if she is not deprived enough. Also you can't do it in the relaxation room at the convention and you should not do it in front of a bodyguard, they will erase her excitement.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
So I'm playing the main game and have no idea what to do other than make money and run around the venue. How do you get events and people to assault her? I've gotten her to undress and do normal H-scenes, but nothing else. Does vibing her or touching her even do anything?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So I'm playing the main game and have no idea what to do other than make money and run around the venue. How do you get events and people to assault her? I've gotten her to undress and do normal H-scenes, but nothing else. Does vibing her or touching her even do anything?
Her stats will change based on how you play, high exposure leads to violation events.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
i can't play the game....it says i need a rpgvx rtp and i went to the site where i can get them and it still says the same thing....
what the hell am i doing wrong? i played many games and they work fine yet this one game won't work for some reason.
You need the Japanese RTP. Installs separately from the English version, so no worry about conflicts/switching.
Official Download (free) -

Eventidegames - Translating the full version of the included demo (what you called the dlc) could be interesting, it was one of H.H.Works better games iirc.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
You need the Japanese RTP. Installs separately from the English version, so no worry about conflicts/switching.
Official Download (free) -

Eventidegames - Translating the full version of the included demo (what you called the dlc) could be interesting, it was one of H.H.Works better games iirc.
yeah, I'll probably come back to the H.H.Works catalogue later on, after I finish Cos Ro the plan is to let the community decide on a project which is bigger so I can take my time with it. My next two games are planned, if the community doesn't pick the game that I have planned after.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Im totally lost on how to play this. How do I get past the guy on the bottem right and no events happen even with high exposure.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Thanks, also how do I start the ending of the game? So far its just the same thing every day
Depending on which ending you are going for there are certain triggers, do all the events with the boyfriend for good end, do all events with stalkers is bad end, forget the triggers for normal end, and game over is just running out of confidence.

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Was anyone able to get more than 1 NTR scene? I can't trigger more than one, and it's in the swimsuit. Is there a specific order of doing things? Does she need to reach 100 exposure at the convention every time? What's the trick.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I can't even start the game up it tells me it can't find a RGSS202j.dll file or something
any clues on how to fix that?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes