2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am still getting "Cant find the RGSS202J.dll file error when trying to run the base game. DLC works fine.
I even reinstalled the RTP for VX as some guy sugested even tho I had it previously - still wont work.

Maybe the reuploaded version is somewhat screwed up ?

EDIT: NVM - it was indeed problem with VX vs VX Ace.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
She is not King Arthur.
Not sure what that has to do with anything in this game.

Also since King Arthur is a fictional character created for a fantasy themed chivalric romance, anyone can depict the character however they want and still be able to claim that the figure is King Arthur while having it be a valid interpretation.

It's also worth noting that the genderbent Spirits are fully explained in the series with a pretty satisfactory reason being given, and Arthur, rather than Artoria, is even featured in 3 of the games.

Reactions: PoeTato

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This game runs like a slideshow for some reason once you enter the first city scene... virtually unplayable. Anyone else had the same issue?

Ventusgames

Aug 30, 2017
How is this a fact that some guys dont care to look at this forum and just spam "audio broken fix this" or "how do i fix this audio" and Eventidegames pls test ur games befor u post them bcs ur last games where buggy as hell (well this had only corrupted sound name but was still avoidable) but still thanks for translating the games u did so far.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure what that has to do with anything in this game.

Also since King Arthur is a fictional character created for a fantasy themed chivalric romance, anyone can depict the character however they want and still be able to claim that the figure is King Arthur while having it be a valid interpretation.

It's also worth noting that the genderbent Spirits are fully explained in the series with a pretty satisfactory reason being given, and Arthur, rather than Artoria, is even featured in 3 of the games.
it kind of has considering this is a cosplay fetish game she is dressing up like arthur if the tittle is too be believed

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I got stuck at the beginning of cosplay place. the time count dont move, I can undress the character but it cannot move.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Im getting a RGSS202J.dll missing file so then I got the patch think I needed it and the patch had a data folder so I moved that into the games data folder but it still says the same thing?

Reactions: BootlegBill

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
They are all partials, from 2015. eh, the JK games are included when you buy the game, so I consider it DLC.
Definitely possible some/all were partials, it's been a few years.

The JK games were released separately originally, guess they might've got packaged together due to age (or possibly some sale the eng side of dlsite is doing).

To the people getting the missing RGSS202J.dll file, you do have the Japanese version of the RTP installed right? Doesn't replace the English version.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
How is this a fact that some guys dont care to look at this forum and just spam "audio broken fix this" or "how do i fix this audio" and Eventidegames pls test ur games befor u post them bcs ur last games where buggy as hell (well this had only corrupted sound name but was still avoidable) but still thanks for translating the games u did so far.
I do testing, but things will slip through the cracks. Flash camping I stupidly worked with an outdate version of the game and that was most of the problem. As for the audio bug, you don't always get that sound when you play events, so by the time I got to an event when testing that would trigger the embarrassed sound, I had my confidence up enough to miss it.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Do you overwrite the directory with the DLC files, or is the DLC a standalone?
DLC is a game by the developer called JK Provisional version, it's a standalone game, not connected to the original game other than the main character seeing the other MC in the beginning.

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
thanks for the translation, I can't believe someone finally picked it up after all this time ^^

May as well hope, there was the game "naked order" with a translation for 1.12 but not 1.2 as well as the continuation "naked plus" with just a partial. They were nice exhibition type game with gameplay, hope that someone will finish them :D (it's wolf rpg game though so the translation tool would be different)

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah was a shame Naked Order update never got 100% translated.

Another game that you may consider maybe finishing is Virgin Protection Magic? It was completed about 80%, then the translator just quit or whatever and VPM has been in limbo ever since.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
In the DLC i manage to make her full naked (except socks) by using the vibrator on her( Press A to use and Hold D to activate) around people in Town. That's all i manage to do after that i have no idea how to proceed.

Before the vibrator i mainly just go around and flash at people.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes