Unity Cosmic Cube [v2021-10-17] [Arigatonasu, GHS Game]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Kinda underwhelmed by the first live2d GOR CG i'm seeing, but let's see how better things get

Thank you Kuromarutaur , i appreciate your warning, but don't worry, it's as PrinzEugen00 says
I heard of the scandal regarding them erradicating in a shady move GOG Games, and if true i don't condone what they did, but i've been downloading stuff from them for years now without much trouble
I've gotten more issues with all of the other sites other people have recommended to me, and not just viruses, outdated, bad organization, repacks that break before you can even install them, etc etc

Anyway, i have yet to test the english yet, but if it's broken we might actually be better off using XUnityAutotranslator with DeepL, either with Chinese or Japanese, whatever yields more accurate results

And yeah DeathmanForces , the game in the steam page doesn't say so, but it's still the early access trial from their ci-en page, so so far yeah that's all

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
What? are you scared because your antivirus told you that, you must be new to piracy, it's false. IGG never put any virus on their games
I can assure you IGG has a bad rep. I've already had problems with them in the past too. Most of their releases are safe, but some of them aren't, I guarantee it

Reactions: RAAAST

The Real Darkness

Dec 27, 2017
About the reason for changing the team logo
  • Recently, there has been news that our logo has been stolen (not sure if there is a conflict in the design?)
    So I will explain it here. Our group only has one game , Cosmic Cube , which we are currently working on . Nothing else is done by us. Be careful not to be deceived. I can only change the group name (smiling bitterly)
    PS: Everyone A and B station UP and then update the video when they update the video. Thank you
Well this sucks now because some people wanted 2 be thieves we might have 2 wait awhile longer. . . And I like the way the game was looking.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

jocklen

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know why ci-en.dlsite has not been updated, maybe there was a problem with the team of creators?

fomoverlord

Dec 9, 2020
DODI, Fitgirl, 1337x.to except IGG's torrents,... r/PiratedGames' mega thread got you covered. There's also r/Piracy
Ahhh right, gotcha. I forgot there were entire subreddits for that kind of stuff. Thanks for the pointers though I'll definitely keep these in mind since I usually looked to IGG for a lot of games in the past.

Reactions: xXKayvinXx
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote