Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.11] [harmarist]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Did you try activate the cheats you get from diying multiple times?
Will make the gameplay automatically easier.

If you want the axe go back to first kobold boss area, charge the attack with the feral form to destroy the blocks and then slide and jump after the slide to collect it
1724711156548.png
How the heck did you get this thing? I can't reach it either in dog form or regular form.
I genuinely want to know how you managed to grab it. because I just can't reach it, though i am using a keyboard. I don't have a game-pad I can use though.

May 5, 2023
How the heck did you get this thing?
Stand on the ledge right above you in that picture.
Turn feral and use a fully charged bark to shoot through the wall and break the blocks to the right of the item.
Turn back to anthro and slide through the tunnel.
Jump and hold left as you exit the tunnel.

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 3971195
How the heck did you get this thing? I can't reach it either in dog form or regular form.
I genuinely want to know how you managed to grab it. because I just can't reach it, though i am using a keyboard. I don't have a game-pad I can use though.
That wall in front of it can be broken, use the horse jump on those lamps to broke is the leave the area and go back to the lamps re-spawn and use them to get there.

Jul 11, 2017
Where i must find equip for unlocking that doors?
You can use the max charge of the dog bark, when you turn yellow, for some reason it disturb the door and turn it off, there isn't nothing there, it's just a shop that don't sell anything, the shop keeper ask how did you manage to get there and if you are cheating.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
That wall in front of it can be broken, use the horse jump on those lamps to broke is the leave the area and go back to the lamps re-spawn and use them to get there.
1724712099207.png
So i just did it, i don't know what the horse jump is though, broke the wall with the charged dog attack from the other side, and then slid through, timed the jump (probably frame/pixel perfectly) to jump up to the axe, I only have the star and the dog upgrades. Did i kinda sequence break this one?
Edit: (also, died just after i got it and before i could get to a save, gonna try and get it again.)
Edit: addition to last edit:
1724712666686.png
So I managed to do it again, once you know how to did it, it's kinda easy to do, just jump at the last bit in the tube and hold left. you'll get it like 80% of the time if there's not damaging debris falling there.

Last edited:

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Stand on the ledge right above you in that picture.
Turn feral and use a fully charged bark to shoot through the wall and break the blocks to the right of the item.
Turn back to anthro and slide through the tunnel.
Jump and hold left as you exit the tunnel.
Thank you, I saw your reply after I'd already done it, sorry.

May 5, 2023
View attachment 3971225
So i just did it, i don't know what the horse jump is though, broke the wall with the charged dog attack from the other side, and then slid through, timed the jump (probably frame/pixel perfectly) to jump up to the axe, I only have the star and the dog upgrades. Did i kinda sequence break this one?
They're refering to the Divekick upgrade from the Horse Bull boss in Mines-North which lets you bounce off enemies and lamps.
No clue if that method is sequence breaking or intended without asking the dev. The coyote-jump from tunnels seems pretty consistent to pull off so the timing is pretty lax. No clue if it's an intended mechanic or just a physics exploit.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
1724755310823.png
Dang it, now I'm stick at this door, also ,these dark rooms are nearly impossible to get through, can get through the ones in the mines without just damage boosting through it and sliding constantly, missed the item in that one too.
also, cant figure out how to get through this door, done nearly everything I can. I think, beat that dragon.
Edit: Just found another one of these doors in the first area too.

Last edited:

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
You can use the max charge of the dog bark, when you turn yellow, for some reason it disturb the door and turn it off, there isn't nothing there, it's just a shop that don't sell anything, the shop keeper ask how did you manage to get there and if you are cheating.
What?

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
For a game called 'CosmoBreeder' I'm surprised there's no pregnancy content. Name is certainly misleading.
The game-over content for the first area has pregnancy if you're playing as the female MC. It's a scene where she gets gangbanked by squeakers and then the feral cat monsters, and ends with her pregnant wondering which one knocked her up

ASASP

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me what engine this game is actually using? I tried to localize it, but the structure is too strange... It’s marked as an NES game on itch, but here it’s marked as a Java game. I’ve already gone through localization tutorials for both, but when I opened the game's jar file, I was completely baffled. I have no idea what any of this stuff is doing... It doesn’t follow the typical structure of either a Java or an NES game. Can anyone tell me what I need to learn to localize this game?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me what engine this game is actually using? I tried to localize it, but the structure is too strange... It’s marked as an NES game on itch, but here it’s marked as a Java game. I’ve already gone through localization tutorials for both, but when I opened the game's jar file, I was completely baffled. I have no idea what any of this stuff is doing... It doesn’t follow the typical structure of either a Java or an NES game. Can anyone tell me what I need to learn to localize this game?
Obligatory "not a programmer", but, to me, it almost looks like he's using a custom Java engine? I can't seem to find any particular off-the-shelf engine tags other than the Java stuff. Honestly, your best bet is, like, shooting the developer a message on or something to try and do something like that, if you have the bravery to do so.

EDIT:
That, or you can fiddle with some of the tools for popular Java engines, like libGDX.

Last edited:

ASASP

Oct 24, 2019
Obligatory "not a programmer", but, to me, it almost looks like he's using a custom Java engine? I can't seem to find any particular off-the-shelf engine tags other than the Java stuff. Honestly, your best bet is, like, shooting the developer a message on or something to try and do something like that, if you have the bravery to do so.

EDIT:
That, or you can fiddle with some of the tools for popular Java engines, like libGDX.
thanks!

But by the way, does anyone have the complete save file for the new version of this game? I don’t know what exactly has been updated in the game... The current save file still has three maps, three defeat events, four victory events, and seven rescue or purchase events, which seems to be the same as version 0.39... Are there any other events?

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes