3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed CosmoK - Artwork

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Is the left heel piercing the surface or am I completely nuts?
You are right, the very end of the heel has a different colour (black, I think). In a few minutes I will post an illustration showing the tip of the heel.
Edit: I need to redo the illustration I planned to post, I have noticed an issue.

Last edited:

OUK

May 28, 2017
CosmoK Hey CosmoK. I am following you on Patreon. If I remember correctly you have posted that you are pausing the payments, but right now your account is under review ("This page is under review.") which looks more that you are deleting (?) your account over there.

Did you have cancelled your Patreon at all so I can delete you from my Patreon list? Or is it just temporary?

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
CosmoK Hey CosmoK. I am following you on Patreon. If I remember correctly you have posted that you are pausing the payments, but right now your account is under review ("This page is under review.") which looks more that you are deleting (?) your account over there.

Did you have cancelled your Patreon at all so I can delete you from my Patreon list? Or is it just temporary?
Hello OUK, please delete me as I'm not sure when (or if ever) I will restart the Patreon page.

Arizona model 8.jpg

OUK

May 28, 2017
Hello OUK, please delete me as I'm not sure when (or if ever) I will restart the Patreon page.
Thanks, done that.

JIC: While I have seen your amazing art on no other website (e.g. dA, pixiv, Twitter etc) is F95 until further notice the best way to follow you and your art?

Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks, done that.

JIC: While I have seen your amazing art on no other website (e.g. dA, pixiv, Twitter etc) is F95 until further notice the best way to follow you and your art?
Thank you. Here you can see my art too:

I intend to make that page more active.

OUK

May 28, 2017
All right, I have subscribed there as well.

Good luck on subscribestar. Do you have planned to re-post your renders, which you have published via Patreon before, as well?

Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
All right, I have subscribed there as well.

Good luck on subscribestar. Do you have planned to re-post your renders, which you have published via Patreon before, as well?
Thank you, yes the intention is to upload these illustrations to subscribestar. OUK I have sent you a private message.

Reactions: OUK