3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
what kind of game is it? The picture makes it look like platform but no platform tag. someone else says it is MTL but does not have that tag. Another says it is NTR no tag for NTR.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So I've read the manual but I can't caress her, the game doesn't give me the option

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1776818

Overview:
You and your girlfriend have had a boring relationship for many years…
everything feels boring… they both don't know what to do to fix the relationship.
I tried everything, but the result is the same…
In case of emergency, we promise that “Parting is not the final solution”.
You had decided long ago that she would get married when she graduated from school…
I can't break my relationship with her.

You love her very much, and of course she loves you too…
So you decide to make a big move…​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-26
Release Date: 2022-04-22
Developer: Genesis Arthangel -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 1776843 View attachment 1776835 View attachment 1776833 View attachment 1776836 View attachment 1776837

Randomly shuts down by itself. I think the game is climaxing more then the gf is.

• Haha
Reactions: molitar

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
i have see worse....anyway:
1) the save on the game directory is passcoded....boring....
2) the hacked save was no 100% luckly was easy to farm..... adding my 100% if you want just sex......
3) the concept is ok but execution is no no...... expecially the atrocious reload.... miss like 75% of time....
4) some nice sex scene + customization....also go some nice POV!!! and variations......

but there are some bad things..... apart from the little shooter minigame....
the customization does no save the option so every time you have default schoolgirl selected....
this include hair and dressing selections...
everyprice are skyhigh mhhhh
if feel chunky a times......
the doggy pov are missing the body and feel bad with only air dick + arms......

not too bad and not too good.....but with fixed bugs can become a great thingy.....

p.s. you guys waste time on this ntr crap? go a simple solution for your.....
every sex scene is "mine(your)" virtual dick fucking....simple enought to cut evething useless chat.....

MachoNatchoMan

Mar 31, 2020
i had a root around and managed to unlock almost all unlockables via the save file and also fixed the stamina cap to 2500 thanks to a random save file in the games root directory that i copied values from and there is 500000 moneys or whatever the currency is.

if you wanna cheat in more money then go into the save file and copy the "cur="NTMyNDAw"" value, spend whatever you want and then paste that value back in over the new value and you will have 500k again, also works if you paste into your own save file

there are a few items bought already, 1-4 of everything roughly.

that's all though folks hope someone has a use for this seeing as the already posted save archive password does not work. haven't tried the second one right above though so that might be fine, idunno.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
i had a root around and managed to unlock almost all unlockables via the save file and also fixed the stamina cap to 2500 thanks to a random save file in the games root directory that i copied values from and there is 500000 moneys or whatever the currency is.

if you wanna cheat in more money then go into the save file and copy the "cur="NTMyNDAw"" value, spend whatever you want and then paste that value back in over the new value and you will have 500k again, also works if you paste into your own save file

that's all though folks hope someone has a use for this seeing as the already posted save archive password does not work. haven't tried the second one right above though so that might be fine, idunno.
First question, is there really any benefit to have that much stamina really for game play purposes? I mean you can rest get it back. The store items have fixed prices that never go up when you buy something so there is no real need to have a surplus of items. ( Unless you just don't like paying the mini game)

Also did you use an cheat program to get in to modify the values or did you just change them in a program like notepad? If so how did you get there so someone could do it themselves if they want to.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016

so, i doubled the "NTMyNDAwNTMyNDAw" like so. yea tons of coins

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is shit.. impossible to clear a fucking stage as most of the damn time you reload the ammo doesn't fucking reload.. the controls is shit trying to fucking hold shift down and change fucking directions with shitty AD.. wow.. this game is utter shit.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes