VN - Ren'Py - Cougarville [v1.02 Bugfix 1] [Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TKdropemoff

Played one of this dude's games, you played them all.

Unavoidable NTR,
    Lack luster renders,
    Abused Plot,
    Reused renders,
    non sensible story.
    crappy, and wimpy MC.
    and all of the above.

This will for surely be another one for the abandoned section from this dev

Once again, you played one of his games, you played them all. So nothing to see here, or new if you looking for something fresh.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

loikl

This "game" is exactly the same as the other 5 previous ones, with the only difference of being able to choose between a futa or a male MC, other than that it's the same shit, what it tries to sell as a story where the mother was abused, the sister was raped and the MC becomes strong to protect them just goes down the drain when the game starts and you realize that both the sister and the mother are brainless whores, the MC simply has no personality, and every 1 of 3 scenes you will see the black guy fucking the mother like a whore without the MC doing anything even though the beginning says that he should kill the guy just for thinking about touching his mother. ..

In short this is garbage with no story that recycles scenes and renders from past games, are you bored enough to want random sex scenes and ugly faces this might please you, otherwise look for something better.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

faceracez

A lot of the renders presented in Cougarville were also used in dev's previous games,the same exact plot with unavoidable NTR(That is not even mentioned in the Tag section),same game mechanics from map movement to points system.I guess this is just another game that is destined to get "Abandoned" tag judging by the track record.

The only positive that i could point out is that i love models that are used in this game,that's it.