Could someone make a tool

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Someone could make a new translation tool for Renpy games.

Since that of our friend who built the one that used the Yandex key translation system doesn't work anymore.

Because it does not work?

Because they found that many people were entering several false records just to release the keys for free.

The maximum registration I did was 1 and today I tried to do another one with a real e'mail until you registered but the key was not released because now you have to pay.
Untitled 1.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What does this have to do with the tool I talked about !!!!
This site that you gave me is a VPN IP address change.
I have programs here that exchange my IP of the machine.
I want a functional program that translates game texts from English to Portuguese to facilitate my translations.
The program I mentioned earlier translated everything to the letter bad translation the only thing that helped me was the translation of the menus the rest I translated into the race.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
What does this have to do with the tool I talked about !!!!
This site that you gave me is a VPN IP address change.
I have programs here that exchange my IP of the machine.
I want a functional program that translates game texts from English to Portuguese to facilitate my translations.
The program I mentioned earlier translated everything to the letter bad translation the only thing that helped me was the translation of the menus the rest I translated into the race.
What does this have to do with the tool I talked about !!!!?
If you read the message in the image that you posted... it says the tool is only available for Russians, not that it doesn't work anymore.