RPGM - Abandoned - Council of Lies [v0.2.2] [Fleeting Hearts]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AreYouSerious?

I got baited by the rating so I'll try to prevent others from doing the same mistake. Everything about this game is generic and brings absolutely nothing to an already exhausted hentai game market. Models are generic and look stiff, music is generic, maps are generic, story is generic, all the menus are generic, main character is bland and so far it has no business being done in RPG Maker, just overall a bad game with almost no hentai even though it's been out for almost a year, at this pace the game will go nowhere which can be seen as a good thing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

I've actually been enjoying some of the attention to detail so far. The game dev has clearly been working on using RPGM instead of just making a Ren'Py game in the wrong engine. The game definitely still seems to be in the really early stages of development, but I'm excited to see how this turns out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ayame#1Fan

One of the best starts I've seen in an RPG Maker game so far. You can tell that the developer is passionate and really wants to make a good game instead of just milking the hell out of the patreon cow. Really excited to see what the future reserves for this game. Nice build up, will update review later down the road.