Seeking Couple (wife + husband) both dominant with a sub (slave)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is there a game where you play as a couple (wife and husband) and both are dominant!
And they have a sub (slave), either male or female or both or transgender doesn't really matter.
It can just be a "play-relationship", a 24/7-relationship, etc.
Should just be a couple as the dominant part.

3DCG- games would be nice, but no must. I would prefer Ren'py and visual novels. I don't really like RPGM-games.

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: QBQ

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I guess that's a way too unlikely setting :coldsweat:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry man, but alas I've never seen one of that category. Maybe this question will give someone some inspiration, or you could try your hand at making it. If I see one in any case, I'll try to let you know :)
No problem at all. It is just a really specific theme :coldsweat: I have some ideas myself, but having the ideas is another thing than making a game myself :biggrin:

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
No problem at all. It is just a really specific theme :coldsweat: I have some ideas myself, but having the ideas is another thing than making a game myself :biggrin:
You can always try making it in twine. It's a great engine for beginners. I can even give you some codes if you like

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Good ideas, I'm looking for something like that too. With the added limit of the slave being a woman though. There are some games with submissive stuff, but few with Dominant MCs and a total of zero of those are realistic.

falgnadf

Jan 5, 2023
Hi! Maybe something like that turned up in the last few years? I'm just interested in games where a couple dominates other people. I've seen glimpses of it here and there, but only glimpses.