EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
T4bOCA.jpg

Overview:
Course of Temptation is a detailed adult college life simulator. It’s text-based and runs right in your browser.
Featuring a detailed simulation with hundreds of possible events and erotic scenes, you can explore your exhibitionist, voyeuristic, and debauched fantasies through your character.
Play as male or female (with transgender options) or non-binary.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Anthaum - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.26f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

F40ohZ.jpg jA_4v1.jpg JvkxmK.jpg k9N5of.jpg qkFzWY.jpg RSKnXg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Always good to see more text-based games around here, those usually have the best writers.
I have a few questions regarding content.
About the meaner NPCs (seems like there are even bullies in the game, which I appreciate), do these characters also respect the MC's gender identity and sexual orientation? I'm into orientation play so I'm wondering if I play as a straight trans guy or a lesbian cis woman, will they get approached by a straight cis male bully that wants to fuck them despite their orientation and identities? If not, that's probably not happening, is it?
Also about future content, is pregnancy being added at some point?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How do I get the PC to have a relationship with the bestfriend? Been hanging out at their dorm at night but always get the scene where they ask about my classes.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I actually bookmarked this as it was suggested in the forums. Glad to see it has a dedicated page now. I played a lot but found it difficult to find scenes. I was mostly in a habit of working, hanging out, then repeat. I really enjoyed the streaming aspect but found it a grind to get lewd. Maybe I should try again... Did anyone explore most of the content? How much is there? Dev/players say there's a lot but as I said I got stuck in a boring routine.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes