• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the explainations.

You can interact with Teachers also after the training, they will be there till there till 7PM
That's precisely why I mentioned the matches day at 6pm. Depending on the classes we have that day and encounters we triggers, it's really short. And it doesn't solve the problems of absence of a restroom, nor why the uniform is only necessary for matches and not for training.

You can lick ass in some positions, choose where to cum while facing your partner..
When you got only the option Hold on or Cum (without a place) is probably cause the position not allowing to do
Actually you can cum while being fucked only..
what Dandy said: Certain positions don't let you pull out. If you're being ridden cowgirl, for instance, there will be no option to pull out at the last minute. You have to spend an action before to pull out.
Ok, it depends on the position.
Well, I prefer things being simple and the naming of the positions isn't that much helpful in that regard. So I always use standing (both), kneeling (both) or 69 (both). And we can't rim nor choose where we cum when selecting Standing from behind (behind), which is strange, even more when the game allows unrealistic possibilities (we can kiss someone giving us a blowjob).

Cats usually roaming around lonely..
Sure... You're actually trying to make me believe that all the cats are strays and don't belong to either a student or a staff member? And furthermore, nobody else wants to pet or give them food?
Also, when we were taking care of them around our house, they were never alone (when they saw us, they gathered). Some were even always together.

This depends on the NPC afaik. Dandy could probably comment more, but I think it can be triggered by them not liking you very much, by them having a personality trait that makes them like rough sex, or if you have an inclination that makes rough sex more likely (i.e. Submissive vibe). When I did my run I noticed certain NPCs were more likely to choke than others. Like almost all the time.
Well, this time I wanted to try the hatefuck option but they all choose to strangle me and trying to make it stop was very difficult. That's why I was asking why they all want to do it because I was searching just for (rough) sex.

Good continuation.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
This is true, but one of my neighbours used to walk her cat around the garden in a little harness, which was adorable.
View attachment 3649792
I know I'm horribly depraved, but I thought you were asking if we could have people on harnesses and leashes.

I just had a surge of insight, and imagined replacing all the dogs and cats with submissives, and you get a little more than just Relaxation from "petting" them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DandyMe

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
That's precisely why I mentioned the matches day at 6pm. Depending on the classes we have that day and encounters we triggers, it's really short. And it doesn't solve the problems of absence of a restroom, nor why the uniform is only necessary for matches and not for training.
Them are in the building from 8 AM and you can visit them before of classes

Ok, it depends on the position.
Well, I prefer things being simple and the naming of the positions isn't that much helpful in that regard. So I always use standing (both), kneeling (both) or 69 (both). And we can't rim nor choose where we cum when selecting Standing from behind (behind), which is strange, even more when the game allows unrealistic possibilities (we can kiss someone giving us a blowjob).
I agree the system having still some imperfection, but adding more won't solve those..
Explore more positions!

Sure... You're actually trying to make me believe that all the cats are strays and don't belong to either a student or a staff member? And furthermore, nobody else wants to pet or give them food?
Also, when we were taking care of them around our house, they were never alone (when they saw us, they gathered). Some were even always together.
Has been already suggested in Discord about the cats/food/owning them, for now just enjoy their presence!

Well, this time I wanted to try the hatefuck option but they all choose to strangle me and trying to make it stop was very difficult. That's why I was asking why they all want to do it because I was searching just for (rough) sex.
You're surprised if someone who hating you wanna squeeze your neck? As said the relationship you got with them could make them stop it really hard..

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I know I'm horribly depraved, but I thought you were asking if we could have people on harnesses and leashes.

I just had a surge of insight, and imagined replacing all the dogs and cats with submissives, and you get a little more than just Relaxation from "petting" them.
I already asked for harness in shop! But i missed to ask for leashes for the collar!
I think this could enter in Punishment!

Reactions: dinuguan42
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes