Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I'm annoyed that there's not a more dominant path for the roommate's GF, and that the harrasser's storyline dries up after you get her in trouble.

I don't even miss the rape per se, so much as the lack of hatefuck story support.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
I agree that keeping grades up is pretty easy, but I don't want this to turn into a school test simulator, because I'd much rather have more free time to do more fun things. I feel like managing my food, sleep, relaxation, etc., is fine just as it is.
My thoughts about a higher difficulty to keep grades at A or B would be mostly to better funnel you into the professors' content. There isn't much reason to do their special tasks and get the Psychology or Art Model events if it's this easy to keep your grades up just by spending one hour doing homework and studying each day.
As far as I can tell, grades only seem to affect how much you have to pay the parents, and cash is relatively easy to come by. So if you don't care much about grades, it could just be made trivial to keep the grades at C instead.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
The rape discussion is very easily fixed. This game doesn't need actual rape imo. It needs the real life concept of, the more aroused you are, the harder it is to say no to things.

As an example, if a strange ugly guy is jerking off next to you on the bus and you werent horny at all and he asked you to suck it. You could easily say no.

But if it was a young attractive guy and you were already turned on and aroused, It would be harder to say no depending on skill checks etc.

Rather than have the person force you to suck their dick, it's just that you no longer have the option to say no, as your character is too turned on.

The ability to decline to sexual acts being taken away from the player would only be in cases where your arousal and or drunkenness was very high or you were a really slutty character with no willpower. This would mean, you can't just walk around everywhere while being at maximum arousal/ being completely drunk without consequences.

Its like karryns prison. Where at first you can defend yourself and have high willpower to stop from being groped. And by the end of the game your getting gangbanged and can't say no due to the accumulated corruption. This game is on steam so I don't see the problem.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 68 Votes