OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
aw man does the quickieburger manager not sexualize masc chars even on full gay/bi world settings? No option to strip for the polo or wear a skirt? No femboigers? A damn shame.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
In the same vein, DoL was a step forward for the life sim genre, removing the Sims primary needs bullshit in favor of meaningful stats like Control/Trauma/Stress etc. that actually mattered for the reactivity and the kind of interactions and experiences you had, not to mention bolstering the main theme of non-con/survival. That in addition to working in an admittedly bizarre but initially rather exciting turn-based sex system instead of the usual static uninteractive scenes most games in the genre had.

And here comes this game reverting the best change DoL has ever had, bringing back the primary needs so you have to constantly clickity-click on the showers/restroom/canteen etc.
I genuinely don't understand the point. These are not difficult to deal with, they're not tied to any interesting gameplay scenarios, they're extremely tedious.
In DoL the simple act of traveling to another location, depending on the time of day, presented certain risks (getting R-worded mainly) and since the game basically borrows seemingly entire design documents from DoL, it has a similar thing where there's a small chance of activating random encounters upon entering a location except here you don't live in a Lovecraftian rapetown so these encounters only add to the overall tedium.
Well said. That's part of the reason Degrees of Lewdity works so well. When you have to manage something there's a direct and easy-to-understand point to it. Everything ties into the primary themes, whether a little or a lot, and that makes even repeated interactions meaningful.

Even if you separate DoL having an interesting setting where it's fun to discover what's beneath the surface and focus only on what another game could replicate it nails the core experience to keep tedium down and engagement up. Here I'm seeing mostly tedium and my eyes cross when I see a screen full of uninteresting randomly generated NPCs. Wanting to try a softer take on DoL isn't wrong, but you've got to replace that core concept of danger with something or else it does devolve into a series of unmemorable encounters and tedious upkeep tasks.

Last edited:

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to continue the events with the bully or the roommate? With the roommate her or her boyfriend will occasionally come up when entering a location but there's never an option to interact and with the bully she hasn't had any events since she first messed with me in class.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the events with the bully or the roommate? With the roommate her or her boyfriend will occasionally come up when entering a location but there's never an option to interact and with the bully she hasn't had any events since she first messed with me in class.
Bully events tend to be 1-2 times a week. Events in this game are heavily based on RNG, however they will trigger more often the longer you go without an event, it tends to be a long grind. For me I didn't start seeing bully events until at least 3 weeks in, and they only happened when the bully shared a class with you. If you know how to use the Sugarcube console you can force the bully to have every class with you, that's what I did.

Reactions: chawuciren71

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hello, great game so far, I am really intrigued. Thanks to the devs!

One question - despite the ton of clothes one can purchase (at least to me) there seems to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus I wonder if there was some stripping stuff apart from camming and some route with topless or nude waitressing AND I wonder if working at summit market leads to any story events - I did not encounter any).

Anyway - I had much fun with it and will have fun in the future.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Only Problem I had if chose in beginning FC and Male BFF, he was either gay or not interest in you. You couldn't get beyond friend zone, It puzzled me, because I was there other men in the game knew the signs and participated in fucking.
But BFF was unable to proceed like it was request. Not sure if there was visible chat line possible.

It was like always, "I don't see you like that."

I agree with lack of clothes to be sexy, there is no image to see before you purchase, just a description. Maybe mirror and person trying it on would help purchase or not get it.

Socks are must, something like compression socks for all biking...around.

Bike in question makes me wonder will they have E-bike or manual bike?

Bag of apples that you can buy at store, take back to university? Eat as quick snack item. Box of chocolates for those man eaters.

How come there is no apartment you can't share with BFF?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
How do I get a girl to use the Strap-on I bought on me? I have it set to Show in Encounters but, in Sex Scenes there is no option for Strap-On?

Randal94

Feb 6, 2018
I think you should add graphical dolls for character and sex scenes like in degress of lewdity this system is crazy good.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Annoying minor issue that should be easy to fix: The skimpy cheerleader outfit doesn't include footwear by default, meaning you can't leave the locker unless you add some.
Why is it issue?
Just add boots to your cheerleader uniform and and then click on "Outfits" tab and find "Standart cheerleader uniform" (or "Skimpy Cheerleader uniform") and click on Overwrite. From that moment the outfit will include boots.
This way you can change any default outfit or create completely new outfits.

Plus I wonder if there was some stripping stuff apart from camming and some route with topless or nude waitressing
There are exhibitionism events if your "Exhibitionism" skill is raised enough.
For example you can go Streaking (naked) during night when your Exhibitinism skill has reached number 5.
There are many smaller events during game. For example you can flash upskirt during work, etc. etc.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes