Spacc123

Nov 28, 2017
The watersports thing will unlock with the right inclination. Try going into happy funtimes with a low bladder. The rest are legitimate issues, although I don't typically need to contact my profs. Just visit them during office hours.
I did try that, my bladder was really low, still no option (as a male character, didn't try yet as female).
And the profs is indeed not that it's required (even though it would be fun to ring the doorbell and the wife opens up or date the teacher in secret or some kind of thing), it's more that it says that you have the phone number, but you can't use it.

You can disable the romance thing in Options. And you can also change skill multipliers and/or use cheats from the same Options screen.
This is what I posted before, the game at no point says you can do these things assuming everyone will check Options before playing (which I assume most people do because we usually as players assume that the game is a balanced one before questioning things, not the other way around).

This was what I was saying in allowing us to be more dominant. It's a good game, fun gameplay loop and sex interactiveness, plus good character customization.
But being bullied and not having ways to imediatelly counter it is fucking infuriating.
Would be perfect if we could abuse other characters too, fuck I would love to rape the fuck out of that cunt that you share a dorm with and her stupid girlfriend. Leave both a mindbroken speechless gaping cum dripping pile of fuckmeat after all the bullshit they do to you and you can do nothing.

This game combined with Incubus City and a bit of mind control/drugs from The Company, would be perfection as far as text based games go.
I've been looking like crazy, but I can't seem to find the place to turn off the romance thing. Can you tell me exactly where?
Found it!

I totally agree on the rest! That's why, for me, it has a lot of potential. The basis is excelent, now it needs building.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Is 0.5 all about dating and relationship? Checked the game file, haven't find any new events following up faculty events, roommate boyfriend events or other specific event.

Kaioshin

Oct 4, 2017
Are there any other world seeds that alter NPC behavior other than the initial 3 it gives you in the help section?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There's some escalation after 90 days in game or so, at least in the sense some different events are added.
I still could not even start that event chain (boyfriend of roommate). I asked before, got good answers, but they don't seem to work - how to start that stuff?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I still could not even start that event chain (boyfriend of roommate). I asked before, got good answers, but they don't seem to work - how to start that stuff?
After going to sleep on Friday there should be a scene with roommate and their partner having sex. Listening in and masturbating to it (or choosing options to resist and failing) should result in roommate's partner confronting MC in the showers on the next day.

Not sure if getting this content isn't gated behind some specific permission switch, though.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
After going to sleep on Friday there should be a scene with roommate and their partner having sex. Listening in and masturbating to it (or choosing options to resist and failing) should result in roommate's partner confronting MC in the showers on the next day.

Not sure if getting this content isn't gated behind some specific permission switch, though.
It's RNG, so you can scum it. Unless you plan for the roommate's partner to dislike you however, you'll need Exhibition and Disinhibition on 3-5 or so so you don't want that to trigger too early.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Just some thoughts about the 0.5.0 and after.

What is the difference between polyamorous and non exclusive? Also, how to unlock those characteristics outside character creation? Because I'm more interested in the third option usually but that doesn't mean I don't have the sexuality of my MC in mind (you may have not found the right partner(s) to fool around before but that doesn't mean you don't know what interests you). I'm trying to go after as many people as possible, without hurting them or being hurt (everything should be consensual and decided through discussion beforehand).

For already existing couple : I understand some don't want to cheat but maybe they could be interested in a threesome.

I stopped the best friend storyline since I don't know what's the best between boyfriend and fuckbuddy. I prefered how it was previously : testing to see where it was going before deciding (I know what I want but I don't know what the best friend wants).

If we're invited to stay at someone's house after sex, there should be a way to eat something (either having some granola bars on us if we have a backpack, having something in his/her house or being able to eat before accepting to go out). Because being invited when our food bar is low means we can't stay and I don't want to hurt them by declining their offer (it was the day the best friend invites us to the River Rat; I was drinking when offered or just chatting and wanted to eat before leaving or from the food stash but, when invited to someone's house, we have no choice but to accept (or not), which prevents us from being ready (rest, food, bladder, hygiene)).
By the way, in that person's house, there should be nobody besides him in the People Here section :
1718624615273.png
1718624650830.png
It's strange that the people from the River Rat are in his house :ROFLMAO:.

1718624824219.png
Why the price of those increased? It made them lose any purpose (the ratio price/satisfaction became uninteresting with that change).

Some ideas :
Not sure if it's already implemented but :
Fingers and toes licking, neck licking and kissing (both front and back), abs and navel foreplay, even biceps worshipping.

You need to check Additional Body Hair in Options
Does it have any use other than grooming? Also, will NPC body hair be available at some point?

It has been a while since I played, could anyone answer me something: can you be the top on male/male STORY CONTENT? Because I remember that both in the roomate partner and best friend the narrative is you being the bottom and I don't like that.
You can be top but not with every character. Some are exclusively top/dom and will refuse position change during sex.

After that I think you just need to continue hanging out with them with the "talk about sex" option.
I always have the "talk about sex" option the first evening if his roomate isn't there.

Correct one is with Photography skillcheck - you have a reliable way to up photography skill by going to a library and reading a book to pass the skillcheck, however long that might take
It also increases when you take selfies.

Are there any other world seeds that alter NPC behavior other than the initial 3 it gives you in the help section?
Every world seed alter NPC behaviour. We just don't have enough information on what others contain. There are some comments in the thread about the seeds they tested.

Good continuation.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Unless you plan for the roommate's partner to dislike you however, you'll need Exhibition and Disinhibition on 3-5 or so so you don't want that to trigger too early.
The game lowers relevant checks if you're given a challenge that requires them, so it's not really necessary to wait. (e.g. you only need Exhibition 1 to leave the dorm without underwear, as opposed to Exhibition 3 needed normally) As for having them dislike you, it's actually quite in line with their desired relationship for MC (hatefuck) If anything, it's probably trying to be all buddy-buddy and complete doormat that might be against how that relationship is written.

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
The game lowers relevant checks if you're given a challenge that requires them, so it's not really necessary to wait. (e.g. you only need Exhibition 1 to leave the dorm without underwear, as opposed to Exhibition 3 needed normally)
Yeah, but to accept the challenge in the first place you need some Disinhibition/Exhibition (or Compliance, I think) stats. Otherwise the only option is to refuse (although you'll still get the challenge).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, but to accept the challenge in the first place you need some Disinhibition/Exhibition (or Compliance, I think) stats. Otherwise the only option is to refuse (although you'll still get the challenge).
That's true, but like you note, refusing doesn't actually close down the quest chain -- you still receive the challenge and get between few days to a week to complete it, and even if you don't, then this only triggers the alternative that's the "punishment". IIRC you need to deliberately refuse/fail something like 3+ challenges to get option to actually shut down this questline.

So it's not that you need some high level skills; if you don't, you just get a different flavor of the events. One that, imo, makes more overall sense, with MC getting "trained" in things they haven't experienced up to date, as opposed to just being a full-on deviant who gleefully rolls with whatever gets thrown at them, without any shame or hangups.

Kaioshin

Oct 4, 2017
When the game asks if you want to change your relationship with someone to 'friend', does that lock you out of romancing them? Or is that part of the romance progression?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

It's RNG, so you can scum it. Unless you plan for the roommate's partner to dislike you however, you'll need Exhibition and Disinhibition on 3-5 or so so you don't want that to trigger too early.

Thanks for the replies - they are basically the same I got before. At the moment I played 14 ingame weeks - nothing happens. In total I played five runs (all of them about 20 ingame weeks), and only could trigger it the very first time, without actually understanding how.

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes