Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
Questions regarding plumpness:

I'm trying to get to 25% plumpness because my character has 0% plumpness. But I've failed so far, the best progress I got was 1% before it got reduced. So...

What are the best foods to increase plumpness? I'm eyeing that pancake mix.
How much do I have to eat to avoid having my gained plumpness rounded down to 0?
Does yoga decrease plumpness? I correctly guessed certain types of exercise can reduce plumpness, but I'm unsure about yoga.
Are hamburgers actually good for plumpness gain or am I eating too little?

Edit: My physical level is getting too high and the only good way I have to increase it is through weight training. I kind of don't want to do that, because I assume it increases muscle and I'm fine with my 70% muscle. Any other options? Cardio is the only other exercise that gives me skill increases and it's trivial difficulty with 1% increases per 20-minute workout.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Questions regarding plumpness:
A bit earlier I posted a bit about how plumpness works, might be relevant: post-14726577.

What are the best foods to increase plumpness? I'm eyeing that pancake mix.
How much do I have to eat to avoid having my gained plumpness rounded down to 0?
The specific food doesn't matter all that much since there's a harsh cap: you can gain at most 10 plumpness per day. Raw pancake mix is 4 plumpness. The formula for actual plumpness gain per day is roughly min(10, food_plumpness - min(10, fitness.cardio)), so I think you need to eat 5 pancake mix per day (20 total plumpness) to achieve the max possible fattening of 10 fatness/day despite doing exercise. Remember that food only counts when you're above 50% satiety.
Are hamburgers actually good for plumpness gain or am I eating too little?
A hamburger is 5 plumpness, a cheeseburger is 6.

Does yoga decrease plumpness? I correctly guessed certain types of exercise can reduce plumpness, but I'm unsure about yoga.
Yup, counts as 5 points of cardio, which roughly speaking is like losing 5 plumpness. But it's capped at 10, so not a big deal - you can offset it by eating more as above.

My physical level is getting too high and the only good way I have to increase it is through weight training. I kind of don't want to do that, because I assume it increases muscle and I'm fine with my 70% muscle. Any other options?
No, it doesn't seem like there's any Physical 6 or above checks that don't also count as bulking. Oh, and all exercises that count as cardio also count as a little bit of bulking, so you basically need to stop exercising at all to start losing muscle. You could try alternating between days where you do weight training (gain muscle and Physical) and days where you do no exercise at all (lose muscle), that should work in theory (might need several days without exercise to match one day of bulking).

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes