Covid may have taken some Dev's

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well long term health issues do not have anything to do with the recent Covid-19 outbreak, long term to me means that is predates Covid-19. As for Artists and Devs dropping out of touch, it is nothing new, A/D's have done it for years and also there are some A/D's that use the term "long term health issues" as an excuse to milk Patreons for longer. Also did any of those who claimed to have long term health issues provide any proof or do you just believe anything someone tells you on the internet?
WOW! Hate much? Some doesn't mean all, and May doesn't mean did. I have noticed a few that just disappeared in mid sentence, not like the ones that are scarce to begin with and have a history of starting and stopping. As for proof, who uses their real name and contact info? Yes, many Devs respond to communications channels they set up, but I know at least one artist that just ghosted after years of regular posting and creating with out pushing Patreon. Even with a 0.1% associated death rate there are thousands of Devs here that mean 3-5 by odds.
As for existing health conditions, Covid almost exclusively kills those with pre-existing conditions.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you should go catch the sniffles then because its not dangerous enough for you....
Sorry I won't argue too much about how the virus work but this sentence is just plain stupid, why don't you hit yourself in the hand with a hammer? According to this logic that isn't dangerous enough for you either.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry I won't argue too much about how the virus work but this sentence is just plain stupid, why don't you hit yourself in the hand with a hammer? According to this logic that isn't dangerous enough for you either.
People downplaying how bad this shit show is. Is at large responsible for the shit show we have... If you think its stupid to object to people downplaying this? Then that is on you..