Unity - Completed - Cowtastic Cafe [v1.1.0.0] [Noa3]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ippolito

A simple and relaxing erotic game, with a cowgirl bartender as the protagonist. The gameplay is as easy as it gets: customers will ask for various drinks and you'll have to prepare them with the ingredients and proportions they desire. If the drink is perfect, the bartender and the customer will be happy, vice versa our cow will get sad and, if the morale is too low, you reach the game over. With the money earned from our work we can either increase the ingredients at our disposal, or invest them in our girl, and this is where the erotic component fits. Like every good cow, our bartender also produces milk and needs to be milked when she is full, and like every girl, she also has a dream: to become as big as all the other cowgirls! And thanks to our help, and for our joy, she can literally grow before our eyes.
    Breasts expansion and milking are obviously the main fetish present in the game, with a bit of exhibitionism to top it all.
    The music and artistic style, then, are very pleasant.
    If you want to chill, but with a little spicy content, this game is for you.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 3/5. Its an arcade game about making drinks with a simple fun gameplay loop and not much else.

Gameplay 3.5/5. Basically, mix different ingredients in the correct amount, later on you can buy more ingredients for more complicated mixtures and gameplay

Story and Characters -/5. There is none

Visuals 3.5/5. It has a really good style and the main FMC looks very appealing, however the screenshots cover almost all art / visuals in the game.

H Content -/5. There is none
  3. 5.00 star(s)

biggusdickus069

The art is exceptionally well done. The gameplay itself is mildly tedious, but its more of a casual game anyway so that's to be expected. The voice acting is good without overly detracting from the game, and the different game modes and endings make it fun to replay the game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

papel

There's no sexual content, but there's huge cowgirl tiddies that grow and leak milk everywhere.

As a game, it's very simple. As fap material, it's kinda lacking. Comparing this to many other alternatives makes this one stand out, simply because it works as a game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rose emp

For a simple concept of a barista game, definitely 5/5.

The plot is whatever, this all started because the female protag wants to be a dairy queen.

The gameplay is the best part, all you do is serve customer's their drinks while your breast is expanding from accumulating milk! Pretty simple game if you ask me.

The artstyle and animation are absolutely top tier. You will never get tired of seeing it!

This game is grindy of course, but it won't take that long to complete the game (depends on how skilled you are).

This game does not have full story content, it's only a minigame that you can play for fun and kill time with.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

PepperMan

A basic minigame which I had a fantastic time just jumping straight into on Hard mode. Which I honestly consider the best experience having tested the other briefly. Main difference being no tooltip indicators for customer requests and the current drink.

Having no idea what I was doing I tested and bit and looked at the time once I felt comfy with what was happening. I then went full bartender and suddenly 35 minutes had passed and I had unlocked basically everything.

It felt great to master the fill amounts based on just instinctual timers which could work for smaller amounts but I really wish the glass had stronger measuring lines that also ran across the entire glass because the angle makes it really hard to judge when you hit exactly on measurement (same as real life)

Would also like to know when the actual endpoint is? As I mentioned I had pretty much all appearance unlocks and her base stats decently upgraded but had no idea if there actually was a cap so I just ended the game 5 minutes past that point
  7. 5.00 star(s)

anime_user

I already like this game, at this stage of development. I wish the author to complete it and create a new masterpiece. It will be good to see more game modes, a gallery and even more character customization. Even at this stage, the game is just great.
    Love this game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

otterkhon

Really quality. Could be just a bit lewder. There are some ingredients you can buy that make the game unnecessarily unforgiving(e.g, chocolate syrup that is so hard to see you will never get the hint to use it unless you check the tooltip instead of eying it) but no real time limit, and nice titties. Sandbox mode was good lol
  9. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 1.1.0.0

The game kinda does what you expect it to. It's a drink mixing management game were you play with/as? a cowgirl.

The main point of the game is that you can upgrade her milk capacity and production. You can get her nude and make her tits grow huge and milk her. That's all there is basically.

The mixing is kinda meh. The ingredient list on the left if you hover over it, which is kinda annoying. I just played on easy mode and eyeballed everything.

The idea is fine, but it's a bit too grindy to be worth it. And there is basically no content to unlock. Don't think it's worth a download.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Simple management about coffee shop with a breast milk. Its not exactly management in its pure form of...cities skylines for example. Its more of the 'do specified by the game shit in loosely set time'.
    You plays as a cow girl in a coffee shop. To no ones surprise, you should make what could be described as 'drinks' for a customers. There are no pre defined recepies, since each new customer asks for a drink from random components. So it could be half a cup of a sugar, quarter cup of a tea and quarter part of a coffee. Botched drink could be poured away, but it ruins cow girls mood, more on that later.
    In total there are 15 coffee ingredients, + breast milk, so 16. At the beginning everything except basic milk and coffee is locked, including breast milk. Do note that game differs breast milk and regular milk, which means they are not interchangable.
    Each sold drink brings cash (duh) which should be spent on unlocking new drinks ingredient or altering cow girl appearance (apron) and milk regeneration rate and maximum ammount. Breast milks slowly regenerates up to some limit, which leads to the only challenge in the game.
    'Chalenge' is cowgirls mood.
    If it drops too low she quits the coffee shop which equals to game over. Mood worsens if she didnt milked on full breast AND if she milked completely dry. Mood improves on making drinks that rated as 'perfect' (requested, or around it, proportion of ingredients)
    Game have bunch of random events which impacts mood both directly and indirectly. Examples, event 'bad thought' slowly decreases mood (direct impact), event 'milky breast' increases regeneration rate of a breast milk (so if shes not milked after it reached full mood starts worsen). Events not limited to mood only, sometimes it 'customers wants complex drink', sometimes 'extra tips', sometimes 'customers are upset (less tips AFAIK)' and so on. Events really is random, since they never drops way too often.
    There are three difficulty, I played on normal. It doesnt have 'save game' option, so reaching 'end' could be challenging.
    Goal of the game is to grow/develop breasts that able to hold 2 liters of milk.
    Now about the horni part. There are no sex scenes per se, but there are nudity. Each time girl gets milked shes shows her breast with a okay-ish animation of splattering milk.
    Also, the biger breast capacity is the the 'fuller it becomes the bigger tits gets visually, up to the point of 'literal milk factory' aka 'booba bigger than body', so be aware of it if you not into this.

Like subscribe comment for more tips and tricks