[R>Artist 2D] [R>Composer] [R>Programmer] Share CREATE A SMALL STUDIO TO WORK ON AN IDEA.

thestaretedev

Sep 18, 2023
I'm bringing people together to make a small studio to work on an idea. I really need people, especially 2D artists (if you work with 3D, it's not a problem either).

Game tags: Parody game, original idea, well-crafted story, focused on choices, a little male and female domination. We will have almost all other tags like anal etc. (we will not work with NTR).

Idea: The idea will be discussed with people who are interested in the project.

Payments: After a beta, I will create a Patreon and any money that is not for the project will be divided equally between everyone.

Will there be little money? Perhaps yes. But trusting that the idea is good, I can see that it has a great future and will make good money.

If you are interested, consider leaving your Discord username here, or simply contact me: Sansurise (Discord user.)

My roles: Programmer, writer, game designer and I will also do marketing.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So it is not paid, but share (Well, promise of sharing at least). You should edit the title to include the correct prefix.

Also, it would be nice if you included your role in the project as it currently sounds like you are looking for people to work for you, for free.